cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn rewards

Harding05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I earn the most rewards in the community to get the 20$?

thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Harding05 wrote:

thanks 

Everybody below has given a great answer.  Come in learn about Public Mobile help people out and the rewards will follow.  Beware it does become addicting and you can spend 1000's of hours here.  Do it for the reward of helping out others and treat the financial reward as a bonus is the best advice I could give.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Harding05 

Don't participate in this forum if you are doing it for the money.  Not worth it.  The formula to award community rewards is unknown to us, the customers.  Combination of receiving bravos, receiving solutions, time spent on forum, etc.  $20 per month can be only given to oracles, which are longer term members who have participated lots for longer duration.  Picked by Public mobile. $15 per month requires daily participation that ends up to be countless hours......   way less than minimum wage....

If you enjoy helping others, just spend as much time as you can spare.  Let the rewards just happen.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Harding05 wrote:

thanks 

@Harding05  If your going for the $20 then ask one or all of the Oracles here for any insights and guidance and they should be able to set you on the correct path. In the meantime, learn as much as you can. 

Patience Young Grasshopper.” Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Harding05 wrote:

thanks 

Answer everything correctly all day every day for an unknown unofficial amount of time and maybe just maybe you might get invited to become what's called an Oracle. Otherwise, answer as much as you can as often as you can and you could get up to $15.

It's been said that it's more profitable for time spent to redeem bottle deposits.

Need Help? Let's chat.