cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Donating Community Rewards possible option.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It would be nice if PM would have an option for us to be able to automatically donate to charity community rewards earned.

6 REPLIES 6

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can't see them adding a donation option, not that they're stingy or anything but the rewards we get is just credit, it's not really money. They provide super cheap plans, maybe that's charity enough?

BEER

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@BEER wrote:

It would be nice if PM would have an option for us to be able to automatically donate to charity community rewards earned.

It is a nice thought, but they are just credits and not real cash.  If you feel that strongly about it you could always donate the cash equivalent of your rewards to a charity.

It was just a thought. Individual donations of just $1 or $2 would not amount to much but if several hundred PM subscribers donate then it would be significant.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER wrote:

It is a nice thought, but they are just credits and not real cash.  If you feel that strongly about it you could always donate the cash equivalent of your rewards to a charity.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jor123

@Triguy wrote:

I think it is a great sentiment but PM probably does not have the manpower and resources to administer a donation program.

Yeah not sure how well this would integrate into their already messy backend, but it's a good/noble idea. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I think it is a great sentiment but PM probably does not have the manpower and resources to administer a donation program.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER wrote:

Admirable. But I'd say can o' worms.

It's not really real money, is it? Sure, it's allowing you to not spend real money but to convert it out to real money I think would be problematic.

That's my kneejerk top of my head response 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.