Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After one year you will get $1 discount. But it's not showing on my bill.tks

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ANITAW wrote:

After one year you will get $1 discount. But it's not showing on my bill.tks

@ANITAW 

I just had my $1 Loyalty added to my account yesterday...360 days from my activation date:

Activation date /$1 added date/ Days

21-Apr-2016-Apr-21360

If you had no suspended time during your time with Public Mobile it should be showing listed in your Self Serve starting on April 12, 2021. Do you see it?

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

esjliv_0-1618710364531.png

Which means it should apply on your next renewal.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It will show up on your first renewal after 12 months.

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When exactly is your 1-Year anniversary?  It is automatically processed by the system and should reflect after a full year.  If you believe there's a bug, you may need to reach out to the Public Mobile team, but before that - let's double check if you've actually surpassed one-full-year yet?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ANITAW 

The one-year loyalty credit will appear on the renewal following 365 days pass the activation date. 

If it doesn't, contact the moderators to advise them.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ANITAW 

The $1 loyalty reward will appear in your rewards section of your account on day 361. It will be applied on your renewal following that date. If it doesn't show at that time as a reward you can contact the moderators to investigate why it hasn't appeared and apply it.

Need Help? Let's chat.