cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive reward

Judleung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Refered my friend to sign up for a new plan with my referral code. However, did not receiver a reward.

14 REPLIES 14

@Judleung  Make sure your friend has a community account. If not guide them thru the process. Explain how it works. Once they are signed up encourage them to participate on the community so they learn how to get help. Then they won't have to rely on you when they have an issue arise.

@Judleung send your friend this private message link to contact them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

He would need to send them your referal code and phone number. 

@Judleung wrote:

my friend's phone plan was activated by a local store agent (name Plus One) at First Markham Place. We provided the reference code to him and he said he entered it. We contacted the store agent again recently and he said Public mobile won't allow him to make any changes if customer is not with him in person, told my friend to contact the moderator. Not sure my friend knows how to contact the moderator as he has not done that before.

Judleung

my friend's phone plan was activated by a local store agent (name Plus One) at First Markham Place. We provided the reference code to him and he said he entered it. We contacted the store agent again recently and he said Public mobile won't allow him to make any changes if customer is not with him in person, told my friend to contact the moderator. Not sure my friend knows how to contact the moderator as he has not done that before.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would seem your friend didn't enter in a referral code during activation. As mentioned, they will need to contact the moderators.

Edit: ninja'd

@Judleung  Did your friend activate online or in store? If it was in store then the referral code wasnt entered if neither of you have recieved the appropriate reward/credit. Your friend will have to contact the moderators with your referral code and phone number to have in entered on their activation page/account.

Judleung

still no SMS received, my friend still not get his $10credit

@Judleung get your friend to contact a moderator and get them to add the refferal. I said this up above. You will have to give him the code and your phone number. To contact a moderator. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@Judleung wrote:

refer my friend to public mobile on Jan23, he didn't get the $10 credit and I didn't get my $1 referral reward. Today is already Feb3, who and where can I seek help

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Judleung

refer my friend to public mobile on Jan23, he didn't get the $10 credit and I didn't get my $1 referral reward. Today is already Feb3, who and where can I seek help

@Staliger wrote:

@Judleung wrote:

Refered my friend to sign up for a new plan with my referral code. However, did not receiver a reward.

Did you receive SMS that you successfully referred a friend? If yes, check account after 72 hours. Also ask your friend whether or not he/she received 10$ credit.

When an existing customer refers someone, there is no need to wait 72 hours to check if the referral came through. When referring a new customer, the $1 refer-a-frriend reward is showin in the account immediately. Whenever the renewal comes around, any rewards will be used to reduce any necessary payment.

@Judleung Did your  friend signmup today? You should get your message tomorrow between 9am  and 12 noon eat..  And your friend the $10 One time bonus within 72 hours.

If it's over  72 hours, have your friend contact a moderator and explain the problem. Your referral code and telephone number will be needed.

@Judleung wrote:

my friend didn't receive the $10 credit, I didn't receive text message regarding $1 reward

Judleung

my friend didn't receive the $10 credit, I didn't receive text message regarding $1 reward

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Judleung , you won't see any rewards until your next renewal.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Judleung wrote:

Did you receive SMS that you successfully referred a friend? If yes, check account after 72 hours. Also ask your friend whether or not he/she received 10$ credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.