cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn’t receive reward!

arahmanfahad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

i had $10 in my account and $34 rewards. So it was supposed to charge me $5+tax from my credit card.

93E9F1D4-A515-42BB-BB92-32B3E60DDCAB.png

 but it charged me $45.20 from my card.

I didn’t receive any rewards.

13 REPLIES 13

@147249238 wrote:

please contact moderators 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please see that this was already done much earlier and that the customer's issue has already been fixed.

arahmanfahad

@Anonymous 

I notice it the same day and sent them the message. The next day they credited my account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arahmanfahad : So you had your renewal and then discovered that you didn't get the rewards. How long after the renewal did you notice you didn't get the rewards?

Just wondering, as my renewal is coming up in a couple days and I wonder if I left it for a couple days to see if the rewards come back on their own. My earlier renewal I asked for the fix right away.

arahmanfahad

Thank you everyone.

I messaged the moderator, they asked me to authorize the account and then they added the rewards as a credit to my account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arahmanfahad wrote:

@Anonymous 

I used that, but my service was suspended for 1 day. Then I resumed it again.

I had it off for just a few hours one day when I thought it was my turn for getting SIM-jacked. Got home and all was fine. Apparently just a bit of an outage where I was or even out of range/signal.

Edit: a curious aside...I went to look in my pm's for when exactly I did this and it appears my conversation with the mod has been scrubbed. Gone. Interesting.

arahmanfahad

@Anonymous 

I used that, but my service was suspended for 1 day. Then I resumed it again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arahmanfahad wrote:

@Anonymous 
Yea i used that, also swapped sim card. so that’s the problem?

That was my recent experience. I expect it to happen on another account in a couple days.

At least that's what the mod identified as the reason.

Edit: @kselmak : I think it might come back automatically if you self-suspend through your normal renewal date and then reactivate after paying full price. Maybe I'll wait it out a couple days on my other account and see.

@arahmanfahad 

Sim card shouldn't affect it, but lost/stollen will

When you immediately renew or reactivate if suspended you must pay full price, your credits should land within 24 hours

So you don't have to contact moderators only if you don't get anything within 48 hours

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators to take a look

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Ps. Nice referral sum, congrats

arahmanfahad

@Anonymous 
Yea i used that, also swapped sim card. so that’s the problem?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@arahmanfahad 

To contact moderators:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arahmanfahad wrote:

Hi,

i had $10 in my account and $34 rewards. So it was supposed to charge me $5+tax from my credit card.

 but it charged me $45.20 from my card.

I didn’t receive any rewards.

Had you possibly used the Lost/stolen function during the last 30 days? I have had that as well. The mods will fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.