cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive my last 10$ credit

teenalj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I get someone to check 2 accounts for me.  I have 2 accounts that I didn't receive my 10$ Credits that I'm suppose to receive for when I activated my packages on a 30$ plan. I would receive 10$ credit for 6 mths. I have received 5 so far. But for September I didn't get it.  We got our other rewards for autopay and refer a friend. 

Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@teenalj wrote:

Signed up the end of March 27th 

checked both statements for the last 6 months. Only 5 10$ credits was applied 

promotion the was 30$ and save 10$ for the next 6 mths 

What do you mean "both statements"? I imagine you mean your credit card. What we would like to see is your payment history in the self-serve. Count up all the occurrences of the $10 lines. There will be a description with each too. You might also have a referral $10.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@teenalj wrote:

Some 6 months $10 credit was immediate and some were from after the initial 30 days, so you sure you didn't get $10 off at the time of activation?

teenalj

Ok thanks I will try this 

teenalj

Only received 5. Checked my statements 

teenalj

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Any issues with referral credits must be fixed by a moderator.

Create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Anonymous
Not applicable

@teenalj wrote:

How can I get someone to check 2 accounts for me.  I have 2 accounts that I didn't receive my 10$ Credits that I'm suppose to receive for when I activated my packages on a 30$ plan. I would receive 10$ credit for 6 mths. I have received 5 so far. But for September I didn't get it.  We got our other rewards for autopay and refer a friend. 

Thanks 

Are you sure you didn't get the first one? Look back in your payment history since you started and count up all the $10 credits. You might even have 7 due to a referral if used.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@teenalj wrote:

Thanks 

I believe it can take upto 7 business days for PM to credit your account.  When did you sign up because the most recent promotion was for $10 off for 3 months?

Need Help? Let's chat.