cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive autopay reward in October

TracyInCanada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm on autopay for my monthly bill, and it worked fine.  but for some reason my autopay reward wasn't deducted from my bill in October and I can't figure out why. My account overview confirms that I'm on autopay and I have the ward. I had send a message to Moderator team yesterday and again today. However, I have not got any feedback yet. 

Any idea about how long it will take teh Moderator team to solve this issue? 

Best regards

3 REPLIES 3

@adeemshaikh wrote:

I'm having the same issues. I didnt get my auto pay reward for Nov, and my next bill is also not showing with the $2 discount.

@adeemshaikh  You'll need to message moderators to see what happened, it seems to be an issue for some customers.  So message moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to complete the ticket submission.

adeemshaikh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same issues. I didnt get my auto pay reward for Nov, and my next bill is also not showing with the $2 discount.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TracyInCanada wrote:

I'm on autopay for my monthly bill, and it worked fine.  but for some reason my autopay reward wasn't deducted from my bill in October and I can't figure out why. My account overview confirms that I'm on autopay and I have the ward. I had send a message to Moderator team yesterday and again today. However, I have not got any feedback yet. 

Any idea about how long it will take teh Moderator team to solve this issue? 

Best regards

I've read other posters who have also not had their autopay credit deducted from their payment.  So it might be an issue/glitch in the system.

How did you contact the moderators, chatbot or private messaging? 

The chatbot is supposed to get priority response, but I think PM mods are being overwhelmed with a few issues right now and the response time to customers has gone up too.

Need Help? Let's chat.