cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get the complete referral Bonus of $25

diyariyan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was referred my by frnd and I suppose to get $25 as referral bonus, but I just got $10. Why it was happened so?

15 REPLIES 15

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sleven350 wrote:

I didnt realize either that in store activation didnt count as they are just going through the website anyway!!! 😞 😞 Rip $25

It happens.  Now you can start referring your friends/family for online activations; the promotion runs until the end of Sunday, March 31st.  

Sleven350

I didnt realize either that in store activation didnt count as they are just going through the website anyway!!! 😞 😞 Rip $25

Pizzaeh

@Seven7 wrote:

When i switched to public if i took a plan of at least 30$ i was suppose to save 10$ a month. Why my account i had 30$ and you guys took the hole thing which you were suppose to take only 20$. So i should have 10$ left but i have nothing. Can you explain this for me please

Yes, that's correct.  Your account was credited with $10, but your plan still costs $30.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seven7 wrote:

When i switched to public if i took a plan of at least 30$ i was suppose to save 10$ a month. Why my account i had 30$ and you guys took the hole thing which you were suppose to take only 20$. So i should have 10$ left but i have nothing. Can you explain this for me please

When exactly did you sign up?

What plan did you get? 

What plan are you on now?

How much is in your Available Funds? 

Seven7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

andrewstroh

If you refer a friend you will get the $25! Just make sure they reference your phone number when signing up

miladkh

Although the Walmart guy gives him the wrong info, but never in the add mentioned about the online activation. This is a part ad problem too. So public mobile should correct their ad and add the credit to whom they did this before the ad correction. 

mik101
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please also add your Walmart location to the thread below so that other customers know which locations are causing issues with misinformation:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Retail/Bad-Service-at-Walmart/m-p/302848#M1163

@diyariyan wrote:

Yes, it was in Walmart and I wasn't told that it is applicable only online. They said I will get the 2nd month bill for free($25 referral, + $10 bonus + $2 autopay) = $37 and rest $3 have to pay for bill. But it is not the case today... I paid $20 for the 2nd bill....  Any possible way to get the lost $15 referral bonus? 

Although there will probably nothing that they can do, it would be good if you sent this complaint to the MODs. They need to know how Walmart employees are misleading customers!

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

diyariyan

Yes, it was in Walmart and I wasn't told that it is applicable only online. They said I will get the 2nd month bill for free($25 referral, + $10 bonus + $2 autopay) = $37 and rest $3 have to pay for bill. But it is not the case today... I paid $20 for the 2nd bill....  Any possible way to get the lost $15 referral bonus? 

Public Mobile is self-serve. We have to rely on others in the Community for help.

Unfortunately you were given false information for your activation.

Let me guess, it was done at Walmart store? Some Walmarts have an awful reputation with Public Mobile customers. Luckily for me, my local Walmart doesn't have to resort to "used car sales" techniques.

@diyariyan wrote:

I read the conditions, but didn't observe it. Also the store rep said that I will get $25. 

It was a false information..you still can go and tell him ....but nothing can be done now..

diyariyan

I read the conditions, but didn't observe it. Also the store rep said that I will get $25. 

Pizzaeh

@diyariyan wrote:

I was referred my by frnd and I suppose to get $25 as referral bonus, but I just got $10. Why it was happened so?

The $25 referral credit promotion is for online activations only.  If you activated in-store, you would only receive $10 referral credit and your friend would not receive any initial credit. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@diyariyan wrote:

Because you did in a store and not online...sorry for you it was the condition for the 25$.Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.