cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get the autopay rewarded

Gina98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have set my account up for Autopay, and it says that I get rewarded for $2, but it doesn't subtract the discount from my total amount. It said that my full amount is due. 

How does this work? 

17 REPLIES 17

Sorry, i am mistaken.  AutoPay was created Jan 8, 2015, and is only a reward for those on in-market plans as of Late January 2015, when the Beta version ended.  On 30- and 90-day cycle plans are rewarded, 10-day and the Legacy and Pioneer plans do not.

There is a thread in the Rewards forum that states everything about AutoPay, and it is stickies so it’s right near the top.

@stonechucker wrote:

AutoPay is the only reward Legacy and Pioneers get.  

Really?  I always just assumed that they didn't get that either since Public Mobile refers to that $2 as a "Reward".

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

@popping, AutoPay is for all members, including Legacy.

Updated my post.

AutoPay is the only reward Legacy and Pioneers get.  It was created before the January 2015 cut off of the service of the call centre for new subscribers, and was already a $2 per 30 day benefit for all customers.

Loyalty, friend, and community rewards are not eligible on the Legacy and Pioneer plans, as the cost of the call centre is what they continue to get as part of their service.

mimmo

@stonechucker but do  legacy customers get autopay rewards as well?

@popping, AutoPay is for all members, including Legacy.

popping

@paulywog wrote:

I’ve been with pm since 2015 have autopay set and am still paying full price

@paulywog wrote:

I’m paying 42$ for a 40$ plan that says it should be 32$. Yes I included tax.

Only moderator has access to your account.  Send a private message to moderator for help.

By any chance that you are still on a legacy plan?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Plans offered between May 9, 2014 and January 26, 2015 are not eligible for rewards.

Did you activate your plan before January 26, 2015?

paulywog

I’m paying 42$ for a 40$ plan that says it should be 32$. Yes I included tax.

@paulywog, do you consider the taxes added to be what you’re calling full price?

AutoPay rewards are subtracted from full price, and any other rewards you may have, then that new cost is charged with applicable taxes.  If you’re only getting AutoPay, most likely the taxes push the final cost over the original price.

We can clear this up quickly, if you post a screen shot of your payment transactions, hiding any personal details.

paulywog

Guess they can’t be bothered to actually honour their commitments. I call that THIEVERY

paulywog

I’ve been with pm since 2015 have autopay set and am still paying full price

dougc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks Dunkman    for the info !

@dougc

When was your payment date?  Just recently?  

It can take some time before the next autopay credits show up.  As long as autopay is activated, it should be fine.  If there are any issues, you can always contact moderator nearer to your payment date.  

dougc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Recent PM sign-up,  I'm on the 90day/autopay plan   .... first payperiod  the $2 x3  was deducted sucessfully  but looking ahead on my  acccount I don't see the next payperiod with a continued $6 deduction.

Is this reward just applicable first time/payperiod  or is the system just slower this time 'round,   in  posting it on my account* ? 

ie. *I saw all the previous rewards listed in initial payperiod, within  a couple weeks of signing on. 

thanks for your time and any info !

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NDesai wrote:

@Gina98 Go to My Rewards page from the overview page in your self-serve account. If you enabled AutoPay, you will see the discount there and it will also show the total amount due after discount. 

To add, as well, on your first payment it won't get deducted, but moved forward to the 2nd month.  So on the 2nd month you'll get $4 off in total ($2 from the first month, $2 from the second).  From then on it's just $2 a month.

Happened to me, too. 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Gina98 Go to My Rewards page from the overview page in your self-serve account. If you enabled AutoPay, you will see the discount there and it will also show the total amount due after discount. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gina98 wrote:

Hello,

I have set my account up for Autopay, and it says that I get rewarded for $2, but it doesn't subtract the discount from my total amount. It said that my full amount is due. 

How does this work? 

At renewal time it'll convert it over to your Available Funds and then if needed it'll take from the cc.

Need Help? Let's chat.