cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get confirmation after referring a friend

arachnesun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend last night, and she successfully actived the plan. However, unlike before, this time I didn't get any message saying that I already referred a friend. I am sure that she has input my phone #. Any solution? 

7 REPLIES 7

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MoreYummy ya exactly, try to mention that theres a glitch to mods in private message, what a joke, thats not possible according to them even though your referral tab shows $18 in refer a friend rewards yet they completely ignore that and say no you dont have any referrals on your account

Update: I give Noella total credit. She looked deeper into the problem and found it was a porting issue. Now I get an annual $12 credit. 

Most likely its delay.

Sometimes it is lost, but its rare.  Same as glitch in the system. 

arachnesun

She sign up for a 90-days plan. Phone # was correct. 

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As suggested wait 24 hours.

Did she input your phone number correctly?

Just curious what plan did she sign up for? I personally didnt think many people were signing up for the new PM plans.

À couple of my refers showed up after 48 hours so I suggest waiting a bit and if after 48 hours nothing shows up then send an email to mods

arachnesun

I checked my account, no new rewards added.. 

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes the text could take a while. Try logging into your account and see if their # shows up under the refferal rewards. I remember the last person who I reffered, I got the text around the next day. Might be worth double checking if she did input your number 

Need Help? Let's chat.