cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't Receive Rewards after giving referrals

erick_b
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi everyone, I've been with public for about 6 months now and I've been receiving my $2 auto-pay rewards regularly.  About a week ago I convinced my family members to switch and I set up the accounts myself using my code, all worked without any hiccups, their joining were added to my rewards.

This morning I noticed that my auto pay bill shot up to regular price without any of my rewards being deducted.  I still see in the website that the rewards are actually present. I'm just confused that maybe there's a bug considering it's a new year.

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@erick_b There's no autpay reward on first payment but you get $4 on first renewal only.  Rewards are only given while renewing.

erick_b
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I had a brain fart there.  I had forgotten that the wife and I have joint accounts even though different card numbers.  

After looking through my previous bills, it looks like the first bill doesn't deduct the rewards and just takes it off of the next bill.  Seeing it in my statement made it a bit more confusing.

Appreciate all the help!   v:) special unicorn

Anonymous
Not applicable

@erick_b : Was last night your renewal? Check your Payment history here to see the detail lines of transactions.

Need Help? Let's chat.