cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you win anything from contests?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Contest so far is awesome, and i am sure it will only get better and better. 

So, if anyone won anything can thank PM or congraluate others or simply share their feeling. 

I hope some of you community members won something so you can share with others....

93 REPLIES 93

kyuin2824
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Bigmac,im sorry you didnt win anything i havnt either but i think it goes by how much data your paying for already on your phone it gives you more chance of winning something .

kyuin2824

Hi lexcyn,I think you made a a very good opinion about the people who p[articipated but won nothing i think its a great idea to give an add on or something for us people who took the time to participate great minds.........

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@feasteyeson definitely!  what did you get?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

feasteyeson

Nope 😞

But I did buy myself a new phone on Boxing day if anyone is wondering 🙂

lexcyn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I signed up for all of the easy entry one's (none of the post this or video nonesense)... didn't win a single thing. Would have been cool if they gave away free extra data add-ons or something for anyone who participated or something to that effect. Ah well, I'm never lucky with these things!

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dhanadhan wrote:

I did not win a penny 😞

I can't believe how unlucky I am Robot Mad

I wish we can get IP 6s!! 

I did not win a penny 😞

I can't believe how unlucky I am Robot Mad

srlawren

Thanks @imm1304, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Bigmac

@imm1304 wrote:

Congratulations @srlawren on winning the awesome GoPro camera.  

Its great to hear people are winning cool stuff.  I would really love it if I win one of the iPhone6s Smiley Very Happy

Me too. Looking into IP 6s!! 🙂

Rockdaddy22
It wasn't even a swear lol Dam

Rockdaddy22
**bleep** right 🙂

Litvinau_A

Everyone should just sit back, wait, and enjoy the awesome weather (if you're in Ontario)

It's Christmas Season! Let's show some love to the best Cellphone Provider in the country!

imm1304

Congratulations @srlawren on winning the awesome GoPro camera.  

Its great to hear people are winning cool stuff.  I would really love it if I win one of the iPhone6s Smiley Very Happy

orificeofthenin

I've always been one to dislike poor communication and lack of transparency.

If a contest is over, PM should've stated publicly that that particular day's contest was over, and that it was under judging, instead of simply remaining silent and creating suspense.

It's not hard to release a list of names of winners, with some characters blanked out for privacy (if that is a concern). This way, people can know when a contest is over.

On that note, the Day 5 video contest stated that winners would be contacted on the 20th, so I probably lost. That is, unless people haven't received any contact yet.

Just something to consider, but I think it is possible that people who are not currently PM clients are not given preference towards.

Lovemigurls
Your right they are legit complaints. People are asking how they find out if they won. Not sure how thats an issue for PM to answer a simple question. If a person did win an has yet to recieve there prize another legit reason to complain

srlawren

Wow folks....  settle down.  I don't understand why some people are so upset?  Do you think the contest was a scam or something?  What do you think their motives would be for doing something sinister?

I think the reality is IT IS THE HOLIDAYS RIGHT NOW.  PM is probably short-staffed due to vacations, some of the winners are probably difficult to get a hold of as they are busy shopping and getting ready for Christmas, or they are out of town travelling, etc.  If you win something, PM will contact you, so just settle down already.

PS I got contacted yesterday morning on Instagram that I had won one of the GoPro cameras.  There are winners, but it's taking some time for them to get to it all.  (And I fall into the busy category, as this is the first moment I've had to mention this here.)

Rockdaddy22
I don't really care about a list of winners, I just wanna know if I won 🙂

mtalha88

They are legit complaints. Either do a fair contest or don't bother at all. Public Mobile has lost some of my respect by doing this contest. They would've been better off doing nothing like most other cell phone carriers.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry, but after hearing all these complaints about a contest, I can't keep it in anymore...

#firstworldproblems?

Lovemigurls
I agree ive been asking for awhile they answer everything but that.

mtalha88

This contest is a joke. There is no transperancy or disclosure of the results. All I hear is  excusese as to why they can't announce the list of winners.

Bigmac

Still havn't received $20 pizza e-gift card...

Lovemigurls
have they picked all the winners yet? So i can stop checking?

Rockdaddy22
I just want to add, that my 90 day renewal went extremely smooth yesterday. I already had the money in the PM account, so no need for credit card transaction, and I received all my discounts 🙂

anon

I only made the last post here because I couldn't even find where you can post new topics. Have a merry Xmass PM, with one less customer.

Rockdaddy22
Settle down, what's the problem here? PM will take care of whatever problems you're having. To be honest, it's one of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

anon

Can't find the Inbox. Can't get into my account anymore. Password reset doesn't work. Some of the worst programming I have ever seen to navigate a site is here. Public Mobile is a waste of time and money and I will now look for a better alternative.

@Bigmac wrote:

@7789849803 wrote:

Your submission has already been made, @Bigmac. Don't worry about it saying "pending" - just sit tight and wait for them to select a winning entry (you'll be notified if you win).

Thank you, 🙂

Absolutely! All the best! 🙂

Lovemigurls
Ive been checking my email and the inbox here an havent seen anything

Bigmac

@7789849803 wrote:

Your submission has already been made, @Bigmac. Don't worry about it saying "pending" - just sit tight and wait for them to select a winning entry (you'll be notified if you win).

Thank you, 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.