cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you win anything from contests?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Contest so far is awesome, and i am sure it will only get better and better. 

So, if anyone won anything can thank PM or congraluate others or simply share their feeling. 

I hope some of you community members won something so you can share with others....

93 REPLIES 93

Your submission has already been made, @Bigmac. Don't worry about it saying "pending" - just sit tight and wait for them to select a winning entry (you'll be notified if you win).

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My video for Day 5 is still under pending reviewing....

@Cat_L

Yep - I'm with you on both those counts (the unrelated humour as well as the preference for businesses being locally owned)!

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi 778,

My stab at humour had nothing to do with Timmies being U.S.-owned.

Putting U.S. ownership aside for a moment, I prefer to see ALL businesses operating in Canada to be owned by Canadians. I'm old enough to remember (but not as old as @Luddite) when key industries in Canada were owned by non-Canadians. It bothered me then, and it still bothers me now.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
All I know is I like using Pay at Timmies:)

@Martin Are you sad that they're American-owned now? I know I am...especially since the purchase was made for tax-avoidance reasons.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Congrats!

I'm still waiting for my Double Double from Timmies.

@drewber83 wrote:
I won a $200 ultimate dining egift card. Replied to the email but nothing back. Anyone know an approx timeframe?

wow, Congrats!!!

I am sure they will get back to you asap.

drewber83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I won a $200 ultimate dining egift card. Replied to the email but nothing back. Anyone know an approx timeframe?

Rockdaddy22
I just skip those ones, no problem.

anon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can't assume everyone owns a video camera or an ordinary camera, for that matter. They might not have a data plan,or a computer or regular use of one, and even some prizes require a printer.

Instagram can only be downloaded on a mobile device.

facebook asks you for your phone number and/or your ID. Try and get facebook's phone number and address; but I guess most people don't even value their privacy anymore.

What I cant' figure out is why srlawren and others think everyone lives in the land of Oz?

srlawren
@anon only open to those who could afford it? Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and dozens of email providers are all free to sign up for and use. Where are these costs prohibiting people from entering?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

anon

I don't feel this contest is either awesome or fair. Yes I agree that it's a nice gesture for PM's customers; albeit mostly as a marketing tool. However, in all fairness, many segments of the contest were only open to those that could afford it; and those who can afford it; don't really need it.

Leighwaugh1962

That's awesome you won.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

Congratulations!

I hope that you enjoy your new phone.

Cheers.

Rockdaddy22
That's amazing, congratulations  🙂

platinum555
Won a iPad mini 4! haven't seen if they shipped it yet or not

hotcakes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Neither me nor my wife won anything so far. 😞 Here's hoping I win something in the next few days. That iPhone 6s sure would be nice. 🙂

kyuin2824

I havent won that i know of but im wishing and praying every day with holiday sririts.

srlawren

Congrats @waynebrett2000!  Enjoy!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

That's great news.

Enjoy!

waynebrett2000

UPS just delivered the phone that I won.

imm1304

Hey @Bigmac,  same here.. they said 48 hours but still havent got that Boston Pizza egift card.  Hope we get it before Christmas 🙂

mtalha88

I am just saying. Regardless, Public Mobile is the best service and I will stick to it regardless of this contest/giveaway

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mtalha88

That is correct! Many winners Smiley Happyand we are contacting them. However, sometimes there is a delay for the winners to respond back.

mtalha88

There are hundreds of winners but hardly any have posted so far. Contest/Giveaways is very suspicious

Rockdaddy22
Nothing here 😞 but I did win $200 in a survivor pool at work last night 🙂

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dhanadhan wrote:

Still nothing 😞

How unlucky m i? Lol

I enven haven't got $20 boston pizza gift card although they said within 48 hrs in the community inbox...

imm1304

Hang in there buddy, still got five more days.  You may still win something. 

Still nothing 😞

How unlucky m i? Lol

Need Help? Let's chat.