cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
vol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did not recieve Autopay Reward this cycle.

I've been a customer for a while and did not recieve the Autopay Reward this 90 day period, I have been recieving it previously, I changed nothing about my plan so was surprised when the bill came and I was charged a higher rate ($6+tax). I submitted an email through the 'help' section a week ago and got no response. I called the phone number but it's just an automated machine.

Oracle

Re: Did not recieve Autopay Reward this cycle.

Sorry to hear this. 

Please be patient and one of PM staff member will look into this. 

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This could probably be some kind of a glitch. Hopefully the staff members will look on this. 

Retraité / Retired

Good morning @vol

Thank you for letting us know!

I'll be more than happy to help you rectify this - send me your phone number by private message.

Also, if you sent an email through our contact page, an agent will respond shortly.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
vol

Fixed for now, they put the credit in my account for the next cycle.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

strange.  hopefully they found the bug.

@Mary_M I have had the similar issue with my pay cycle. My credit card is showing that I have been charged $126 whereas after applying rewards, it should have been $120. Can you please look into it? Thanks

Rahim

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a similar issue too.

I signed up for the fall promo $120 plan, and just made the first payment, but I was charged $127, and I have my auto payment set up.

Thanks

Public Mobile

Hey @misfiringsystem,

Please me with your Public Mobile phone number and account number, and I will look into your Autopay Reward issue.

Thanks for your patience!

Hi, I am enrolled to an autopay feature. My ppan is just $10 coz I dont used much. This cycle, the $2 reward was not applied to my account and was charged for full plan. Please see attached screenshot. Hope you can help me.20190122_201329.jpg1st pic is my account summary under rewards section. 2nd picture is the actual Plan charged under payment. 3rd picture is the total charge after tax which is refle ted in my bank transactions.