cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not recieve Autopay Reward this cycle.

vol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been a customer for a while and did not recieve the Autopay Reward this 90 day period, I have been recieving it previously, I changed nothing about my plan so was surprised when the bill came and I was charged a higher rate ($6+tax). I submitted an email through the 'help' section a week ago and got no response. I called the phone number but it's just an automated machine.

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

Smiley LOL...my english is not perfect...and my french is running after me!!!! Thanks @Anonymous

Your English is way far more better than my French. I had to do a quick figure out what you meant after you kept repeating it that way in different posts. Oh...he's French...of course he means PIN...oh right French is backwards to English (yes yes or English is backwards to French 🙂 ) so that's NIP. And then I ignored it thereafter until this question.

Lndxkm

Thank you so very much.

Smiley LOL...my english is not perfect...and my french is running after me!!!! Thanks @Anonymous

It's your 4 numbers to access your voicemail for example..you decided it when you activate your account..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lndxkm wrote:

Hi. Thanks for the response. What is NIP?

French for PIN.

Lndxkm

Hi. Thanks for the response. What is NIP?

That's strange @Lndxkm because it's like you will have 2$ less next month....the best for that it's to write a message to the moderator-team ..click on the envelopp right up ...private message with your phone number and NIP and your problem...they will answer you within 24 hours and fix that for you. Patience they will do it if they owe it to you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lndxkm wrote:

Hi, I am enrolled to an autopay feature. My ppan is just $10 coz I dont used much. This cycle, the $2 reward was not applied to my account and was charged for full plan. Please see attached screenshot. Hope you can help me.

If you had been on autopay before the Jan 22 renewal then you'll need to contact the moderators.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Lndxkm

Hi. Also did not receive my $2 rewards. What should I do? Im kinda new in this. Please help. Thank you.20190122_201329.jpg

Lndxkm

Hi, I am enrolled to an autopay feature. My ppan is just $10 coz I dont used much. This cycle, the $2 reward was not applied to my account and was charged for full plan. Please see attached screenshot. Hope you can help me.1st pic is my account summary under rewards section. 2nd picture is the actual Plan charged under payment. 3rd picture is the total charge after tax which is refle ted in my bank transactions.1st pic is my account summary under rewards section. 2nd picture is the actual Plan charged under payment. 3rd picture is the total charge after tax which is refle ted in my bank transactions.

Hey @misfiringsystem,

Please me with your Public Mobile phone number and account number, and I will look into your Autopay Reward issue.

Thanks for your patience!

misfiringsystem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a similar issue too.

I signed up for the fall promo $120 plan, and just made the first payment, but I was charged $127, and I have my auto payment set up.

Thanks

rbharwani4

@Mary_M I have had the similar issue with my pay cycle. My credit card is showing that I have been charged $126 whereas after applying rewards, it should have been $120. Can you please look into it? Thanks

Rahim

rodjames
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

strange.  hopefully they found the bug.

vol

Fixed for now, they put the credit in my account for the next cycle.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @vol

Thank you for letting us know!

I'll be more than happy to help you rectify this - send me your phone number by private message.

Also, if you sent an email through our contact page, an agent will respond shortly.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This could probably be some kind of a glitch. Hopefully the staff members will look on this. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear this. 

Please be patient and one of PM staff member will look into this. 

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.