cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive referral credit

Hpatel_17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

i have refered the friend and he got $10 referal credit.  I haven't received my referal reward yet ($1/month) nor i received the notification about successful processing of the referral. It doesn't show anything on my account in reward section. It has been over 5 business days.i have already sent this question to moderator. I haven't got reply yet.  Any ideas about the possible solution? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Triguy wrote:

It usually take 72 hours.  You should message the moderators again if you don't see the referral reward in your account.

The $1 reward for referring a new customer is supposed to show immediately.  It's the $10 for the other person that has the 72 hour condition attached.

Edit: sorry wrong post

Hpatel_17

I referred my dad (lives with me).  I went to mobile kiosk and gave my number to the salesperson (he didn't give me print out of new account,  he told that he signed out from accont by mistake and cannot print summary about new activation). I complained him the same and he told me to call 611. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hpatel_17 wrote:

As i mentioned, there is no remarks on overview page under reward section. 

Oh I see that now 🙂

How sure are you that the friend used your number?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually take 72 hours.  You should message the moderators again if you don't see the referral reward in your account.

Hpatel_17

As i mentioned, there is no remarks on overview page under reward section. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hpatel_17 wrote:

Hi,

i have refered the friend and he got $10 referal credit.  I haven't received my referal reward yet ($1/month) nor i received the notification about successful processing of the referral. It doesn't show anything on my account in reward section. It has been over 5 business days.i have already sent this question to moderator. I haven't got reply yet.  Any ideas about the possible solution? 

You won't get the reward value until your renewal. You should see the reward in your rewards area on the overview page.

Need Help? Let's chat.