cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get $25 Credit reward for referral

nloke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I did a referral and my brother has already signed up. Referral bonus is not in the account. Can any MODs help with this?

7 REPLIES 7

ynl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This happened to me too: except the sales rep at Walmart assured me both the referring friend and I would receive $25 credits if we activated in-store. I learned that was not the case while reading about the credit in greater detail when it didn't show up in my account... 😞 

nloke

It is done online

@nloke

The key quesiton as stated above is whether you did the activation in store or at home online.  If at home online, both parties should receive $25 credit.  You and your brother.  You will need to contact moderator.  Saying that, I am not sure whether on July 28, there was the $25 promo for both parties for at home online activations......    I dont' remember....  It was a limited time promotion....  

public2

Apparently the $25 is not active in store, only online; I also just activated a plan but the guy at Walmart made me sign up for a plan to get the sim, only got $10 for the referral.

nloke

since Jul 28th 2018...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nloke, was the activation done online?  Activations at stores did not qualify for the referral bonus.  That said if this is a qualifying activation and 72 hours has elapsed and credit has still not been issued, please contact the moderator team about the situation.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@nloke wrote:

Hi I did a referral and my brother has already signed up. Referral bonus is not in the account. Can any MODs help with this?

In can take up to 72 hrs to show in your account. How long as it been?

Need Help? Let's chat.