cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did You Know?

Contri_Butor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

💡**********************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Contri_Butor 

Well done on the quick edit once your mistake was pointed out. We have all done something similar when we first joined the community. If you havent already have a read through Tiana's and Catherine's 3 posts at the top of the community (section). These cover all the basics when it comes to the community do's and don'ts.

Yes, we know. All details are here: The Refer a Friend Reward - Public Mobile

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Contri_Butor 

If you refer-a-friend code has zero or letter O, make sure to tell your friends which one to use,

Contri_Butor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Dunkman I just made an edit. Thank you

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Contri_Butor wrote:

💡Bring you friend to Public Mobile... You both get rewarded!

It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10.

Add Your referral code in a comment bellow

Hi @Contri_Butor welcome to Public Mobile. Just to let you know soliciting a referral code on this community forum is not allowed.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Contri_Butor 

Unfortunately, It is against the rules to advertise referral code on this forum. 

Need Help? Let's chat.