cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: December Community Rewards

The announcement will sort out the numbers for top 1% and top 5%. Maybe @Tiana_V  will give us the real number breakdown in the announcement.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackmaWhen you logoff your account, these are the badges you will see on your profile. The other badges you see were not actually earned.

PM gblackma  badges.jpg

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks @LovesToPM . So based on that. I did earn the top 25% December badge. Woohoo !

@LovesToPM wrote:

@gblackmaWhen you logoff your account, these are the badges you will see on your profile. The other badges you see were not actually earned.

PM gblackma  badges.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

@LovesToPM . Why? Are these number unusually high ?

Yes they are. The October badge counts were as follows:

1% badge - 2

5% badge - 8

10% badge - 11

25% badge - 28

50% badge - 53

Congrats on your first badge reward!

Highlighted

Thanks. And I appreciate all the answers. 

@LovesToPM wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

1% badge - 2

5% badge - 8

10% badge - 11

25% badge - 28

50% badge - 53

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LovesToPM wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

1% badge - 2

5% badge - 8

10% badge - 11

25% badge - 28

50% badge - 53

@gblackma  Normally there's 3 in the top 1%. I'm pretty sure there is a mistake in October's rewards. But otherwise that's a normal count.

@LovesToPM  There was speculation the delay was due to the numbers.....so you would think pm would have fixed this before releasing these numbers.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

1% badge - 2

5% badge - 8

10% badge - 11

25% badge - 28

50% badge - 53

@gblackma  Normally there's 3 in the top 1%. I'm pretty sure there is a mistake in October's rewards. But otherwise that's a normal count.

@LovesToPM  There was speculation the delay was due to the numbers.....so you would think pm would have fixed this before releasing these numbers.

@darlicious 
Yes we would think. TBH, didn't really know what to expect for the December rewards due to the surge in overall activity from the contests and giveaways.

I received 2 emails one for top 10% and the other for top 5%. My account received the $10 reward, but why did I get 2 emails?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

So no one believed me when I scoffed at the comment recently about "a problem with the badges" this month? My comment was that every three months or sober are awarded every badge that exists.

Ibam thankful for my Oracle Badge as well as my Top 1%, 5%, 10%, 25% and 50% Badges! Thanks Public Mobile and congrats to everyone else, particularly those who scored three or more badges this month!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@darlicious @LovesToPM 

When we were going through the process of calculating and applying rewards and badges this month we ran into a bug with the system that resulted in multiple badges being assigned to some accounts (a small minority). Rest assured, which ever badge you recieved that is the highest is the one you earned and your Community Reward will reflect that. 

As for the number of recipients this month, we experienced a large increase of both Community members and activity in December due to our More is Merrier 1GB and 400 LD minutes give away as well as our More is Merrier contest. More people on the Community = more people who earn rewards!

Stay tuned for the full rewards announcement coming soon!

View solution in original post