cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date of Annual Loyalty Reward

govserv1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a way I can quickly check on-line the date I started my Public Mobile plan? I want to keep track of when my loyalty reward kicks in each year.

6 REPLIES 6

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you still have your activation email, that would be the most accurate reflection of when you started with PM. Note that if you suspended your service for more than 60 days that will count against your loyalty rewards.

@govserv1 

The date of increased loyalty rewards will not be the same each time. The loyalty reward is based on renewals dates and the higher amount appears in the reward section section slightly before any eligible year is completed.

@govserv1 

Using your welcome email as stated by @Anonymous is the most accurate date as is the 611 text from pm with your pin# if you still have that on your phone. Counting your autopay reward as mentioned by @gblackma   is effective as long as your autopay reward has always been applied each month.....this sometimes is not the case even if you had it applied manually it won't be reflected in the accumulated rewards counter in your account. If you registered for a community account the same day you activated then you can use the activation date in your profile as well.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@govserv1 are you paying with an autopay credit card?  Then the cycle after your 13th ($26) autopay reward, you should be eligible for your first loyalty reward. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

A moderator maybe able to check your account to see when it was setup.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@govserv1 wrote:

Is there a way I can quickly check on-line the date I started my Public Mobile plan? I want to keep track of when my loyalty reward kicks in each year.

Not in the self-serve. Just the date stamp of the welcome email you would have got at activation.

Then set up an annual calendar item in your calendar.

Need Help? Let's chat.