cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

sanjusmohan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a one GB data plan.  What if I go over 1 GB. Do I get charged for addictional use or my data get blocked after my usage limit.?? 

5 REPLIES 5

Lochness88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You wouldn’t be able to use any more data and basically block you until your next cycle. It’s not like the other companies that are postpaid, it’s prepaid so you have to pay in advance for the service that you would like and depending on which one you pick depends when your cycle restarts as there are both 30 and 90 day plans 

Sunflower

PM is prepaid. So if you used up 1GB data,your data will be cut off.  you should buy extra in advance.

Fenix

No problem, I'm glad I could help. Yes, from what I gather on the next cycle you're data will reset back to 1gb.
So for example if you had 200mb leftover from the previous cycle it will simply go back up to 1gb of data. If you were out of data completely, then once your new cycle starts you will have 1gb data again.

sanjusmohan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks fenix.  So that means the data will resume from next cycle ryt?? 

Fenix
If you run out of your 1gb of data all data connectivity will be cut off. You will still have access to normal phone functions like calling and text messaging but anything related to the internet will no longer work.

For a bit of extra information, take a look at this forum thread here related to your question.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-Running-out-of-Data/m-p/228908
Need Help? Let's chat.