cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOES $23 PLAN INCLUDE $2 AUTO PAY OR IS IT $23-2? ALSO IS LOYALTY BONUS TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER PLAN?

dariovitale
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

DOES $23 PLAN INCLUDE $2 AUTO PAY OR IS IT $23-2? ALSO IS LOYALTY BONUS TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER PLAN?

16 REPLIES 16

hinamirza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes 

Well what is “PL...” if not Plan? It isn’t PErson.

Since OP is asking exactly what the $25/$23 plan costs I can’t help but assume the OP simply wants to know if any rewards will follow a plan change. If so, that answer is YES.

AE_Collector

@geopublic wrote:

Does it really matter? Bonus or reward nether can be transferred to another account or person.

@geopublic   Yes if OP's question is can any reward or bonus be transferred to another account or person, you are perfectly right that it can't be.   I must have missed that part because I only saw what was in the heading and it looked like OP was asking about transferring rewards between plans as his heading ends in "PL", which I assumed (wrongly) meant plan.  

But yeah it doesn't really matter except for clarification purposes.

Does it really matter? Bonus or reward nether can be transferred to another account or person.

@AE_Collector wrote:

I don't know what a “Loyalty Bonus is. If I were to take a guess I would guess this is talking about the 5Gb and 1000 minutes gift/bonus we just received. But if so, it transfers (stays on account) with a plan change yet the most common answer so far is that it DOEN’T remain on the account. I am assuming that @dariovitale just wants to change from one plan to the $25 plan and isn’t talking bout cancelling and moving rewards t of friends account or something like that. Obviously, I’m lost.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector   You're not the only one confused about what loyalty reward isn't transferable, I'm also at a loss trying to figure it out.  However, as long as OP feels he got his answer that's all that really matter, I think!  🤔

I don't know what a “Loyalty Bonus” is. If it ISN’T the rewards we are all used to and if I had to take a guess I would guess this is talking about the 5Gb and 1000 minutes gift/bonus we just received. But if so, it transfers (stays on account) with a plan change yet the most common answer so far is that it DOEN’T remain on the account. I am assuming that @dariovitale just wants to change from one plan to the $25 plan and isn’t talking bout cancelling and moving rewards t of friends account or something like that. Obviously, I’m lost.

AE_Collector

"What rewards are we talking about here?"

DOES $23 PLAN INCLUDE $2 AUTO PAY OR IS IT $23-2? ALSO IS LOYALTY BONUS TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER PL

What rewards are we talking about here? Loyalty Rewards, Refer a Friend Rewards, Autopay Rewards and Community Rewards all transfer to other plans.

AE_Collector

@dabr Looks like there was a missing comma. Rewards can't be transferred to other people, edit: but can be kept after switching plans.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

@dariovitale , it seems like this is the new marketing scheme for Public Mobile to show the lower cost with autopay rewards baked in.  The details explain that autopay is accounted for in the pricing.  Including the effects of other rewards would be aggressive as they are not so easy to get right away.  

Yuk. 

@geopublic wrote:

@dariovitale  It includes it. No loyalty rewards cannot be transferred.

So now I'm a little confused here.  Which loyalty reward is not transferable? 

Other than RAF is lost if that customer leaves PM, all other rewards stay with account unless I'm misunderstanding something in OP's question?

@will13am

Interestingly, Public Mobile only advertises the prices in this way if the customer selects Quebec from the region list. I would think that if Public Mobile is going to advertise in this way, it should be for all provinces, and not just one (will cause confusion). 

As it is now, this marketing technique also makes it look as if autopay is required to sign up, when autopay really only enables the $2 discount.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dariovitale , it seems like this is the new marketing scheme for Public Mobile to show the lower cost with autopay rewards baked in.  The details explain that autopay is accounted for in the pricing.  Including the effects of other rewards would be aggressive as they are not so easy to get right away.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dariovitale wrote:

@dariovitale   Yes autopay discount is available on every plan and rewards like refer a friend or one year loyalty will apply to any plan change.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@dariovitale wrote:

@dariovitale hi no it is 25 -2 for auto pay and no loyalty bonus or any other is transferable to other accounts

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dariovitale  It includes it. No, loyalty rewards cannot be transferred.

Edit: Added missing comma for clarification.

Need Help? Let's chat.