cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: DOES $23 PLAN INCLUDE $2 AUTO PAY OR IS IT $23-2? ALSO IS LOYALTY BONUS TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER PL

"What rewards are we talking about here?"

DOES $23 PLAN INCLUDE $2 AUTO PAY OR IS IT $23-2? ALSO IS LOYALTY BONUS TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER PL

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: DOES $23 PLAN INCLUDE $2 AUTO PAY OR IS IT $23-2? ALSO IS LOYALTY BONUS TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER PL

I don't know what a “Loyalty Bonus” is. If it ISN’T the rewards we are all used to and if I had to take a guess I would guess this is talking about the 5Gb and 1000 minutes gift/bonus we just received. But if so, it transfers (stays on account) with a plan change yet the most common answer so far is that it DOEN’T remain on the account. I am assuming that @dariovitale just wants to change from one plan to the $25 plan and isn’t talking bout cancelling and moving rewards t of friends account or something like that. Obviously, I’m lost.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

I don't know what a “Loyalty Bonus is. If I were to take a guess I would guess this is talking about the 5Gb and 1000 minutes gift/bonus we just received. But if so, it transfers (stays on account) with a plan change yet the most common answer so far is that it DOEN’T remain on the account. I am assuming that @dariovitale just wants to change from one plan to the $25 plan and isn’t talking bout cancelling and moving rewards t of friends account or something like that. Obviously, I’m lost.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector   You're not the only one confused about what loyalty reward isn't transferable, I'm also at a loss trying to figure it out.  However, as long as OP feels he got his answer that's all that really matter, I think!  🤔

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Does it really matter? Bonus or reward nether can be transferred to another account or person.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

Does it really matter? Bonus or reward nether can be transferred to another account or person.

@geopublic   Yes if OP's question is can any reward or bonus be transferred to another account or person, you are perfectly right that it can't be.   I must have missed that part because I only saw what was in the heading and it looked like OP was asking about transferring rewards between plans as his heading ends in "PL", which I assumed (wrongly) meant plan.  

But yeah it doesn't really matter except for clarification purposes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Well what is “PL...” if not Plan? It isn’t PErson.

Since OP is asking exactly what the $25/$23 plan costs I can’t help but assume the OP simply wants to know if any rewards will follow a plan change. If so, that answer is YES.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes