cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current plan is order then 2 years how can I recieve the autopay $2 reward a month?

KuldipK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello the current plan I'm on is $25 a month and I've been paying this for well over 2 years, and my account is already setup for autopay however I do not recieve the $2 off reward, nor does it state autopay reward under "My Rewards".

I wanted to know if I switched to the $10 a month plan would this activate the autopay reward? or how can I redeem it? As there seems to be no customer service phone number I can reach to answer this question.

2 REPLIES 2

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@KuldipK wrote:

Hello the current plan I'm on is $25 a month and I've been paying this for well over 2 years, and my account is already setup for autopay however I do not recieve the $2 off reward, nor does it state autopay reward under "My Rewards".

I wanted to know if I switched to the $10 a month plan would this activate the autopay reward? or how can I redeem it? As there seems to be no customer service phone number I can reach to answer this question.

Can you post a screen shot of your account overview (without personal details so we can see your plan)? Not all plans are rewards eligible. If you switch to any in market plan it should activate it. If its a bug, the moderator team can fix this. Or possibly disabling then re-enabling autopay

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KuldipK wrote:

The older plans did not qualify for those perks. If you switch to a modern plan, it will automatically give you the auto-pay reward if you enable auto-pay.

There is no going back to your old plan after you switch though. Just make sure you are happy with what you will get after you switch before you take the plundge. 

Need Help? Let's chat.