cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations to mimmo_L on reaching 3000 bravos!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo

Congrats on being the 10th member to join the 3000 bravo club!  Smiley Happy

Here's to the next 3000!  Robot wink

At the rate you're going lately, I'm sure you'll get there before me.

10 REPLIES 10

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo,

Congrats! Keep up the good work.

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratualtions @SD08 @mimmo

Wow 3,000 bravos . 

Funny enough I noticed some more community rewards in my account this morning, although no badge just yet so thought I'd check where I was in those key stat's... gosh not even 100 yet & I felt I was moderately active most months.  Fortunately I haven't had the wife ask why the garbage isn't out yet, so I've got a ways to go.

I am often amazed at how fast yet still good replies are posted. I see a question posted minues earlier & think - hey I can help with that & surprised to see @mimmo @SD08 or other fine folks like @wetcoaster @NDesai or new Oracles @will13am @ShawnC13 have solved the issue/ question. 

A big thank you above & all the others familiar tags that are so helpful and willing to share knowledge. (You know who you are, although I'm sure I've missed some great folks).

Update: I was curious how one checks the ranking & surpringly easy.. I'm not too far from the top 100 so I'l have to make that my next goal... 

Of course I recognized many others as I looked at the top contributors. Thank you all.

And with some community rewards added, another badge must be not too far off...

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Well, just added some more for all of you!

Only made it to the first page of the leaderboard today, so no competition for the 3000 milestone from me for the next two years...

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@SD08, if you keep on congratulating everyone that reaches 3000 bravos, your own bravo count will go up even faster.  @mimmo, got the honorable mention but you went home with all the prizes.  Smiley Happy

@will13am  3000 bravo members are in short supply, so I can't make a career of just these posts.  LOL

Heck, I forgot my own 3000th, and there's about a thousand point gap after @mimmo, so it's gonna be a long wait.  Smiley LOL

Let me give you some help. 

@will13am wrote:

@SD08, if you keep on congratulating everyone that reaches 3000 bravos, your own bravo count will go up even faster.  @mimmo, got the honorable mention but you went home with all the prizes.  Smiley Happy

Ahh, just a game now?

SD08

@will13am wrote:

@will13am  3000 bravo members are in short supply, so I can't make a career of just these posts.  LOL

Heck, I forgot my own 3000th, and there's about a thousand point gap after @mimmo, so it's gonna be a long wait.  Smiley LOL

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

mimmo

Thanks @SD08 i was not even keeping track. Only took  a year and half and of hearing  wife say what are you doing, why haven't you taken out the garbage yet.   🙂

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Way to go @mimmo!

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to both of you @SD08 @mimmo you guys hae been awesome, and it is a great to have you with us here.

Need Help? Let's chat.