cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards

Barnes99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there all. Hope you are all safe and self isolating. My question is exactly how do I earn community points? I don’t get it. Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

aliaksar2000
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for the response. I am just curious how this works since I mentioned it to a friend who is interested in switching to Public Mobile and reducing her bill by helping the community. Another question, please? How much time you spend to help roughly and how much you get?

hi @aliaksar2000  

No, there is no minimum.  We do not know the exact formula PM uses

I think just like when you do any good thing, keep doing and don't think about rewards  🙂

But honest, if you spend 10 mins for 2 nights a week.  Reply what you can.  Bravos posts that you like.  You can easily get $1 or $2 for the month.   Getting $5 or $10 would be harder.  $15 would require you be a FULL TIME SUPPORT staff here.  🤣  

aliaksar2000

Yes but how exactly? Is there any minimum number of poss to make, or Bravo to get, or posts marked as Solution?

Annoying_Orange
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To earn community rewards you can

1. Answer questions and helping others out on the community.

2. Be active and participate in the community.

3. Contribute and get involved with the community.

4. *Bonus: Also depending on how long you stay as a Public Mobile costumer  can also earn up to $1/30 days for each year you’re with Public Mobile up to $5/30 days.

depending on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $20 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution. Just note that You can only qualify for one Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times.

Heres the Terms of service on rewards and how to earn them: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Public-Mobile-Community-Terms-of-Servi...

Have a great rest of your day! Hope it helps you

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a good answer 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I’m new, myself, but from what I’ve been reading, is get involved, in the community, ask questions, answer, questions, reply, give bravos etc....I’m only a few days in with public mobile, but this is what I got so far, maybe someone can add to this...,,,

Dylan3

You get community reward points by contributing to posts and asking questions

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Barnes99 wrote:

Hi there all. Hope you are all safe and self isolating. My question is exactly how do I earn community points? I don’t get it. Thanks

@Barnes99 

You get community rewards by helping other people by answering questions that are being asked just like this one.  You can also read about the rewards HERE.

I also recommend  Checking out/reading all these Knowledge Base. about  PM. It will help you understand and learn more about the company if you are looking to start helping other customers.

Cheers

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Barnes99 in short, understand how PM system works, and help people who have problems/questions regarding service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

By responding to questions posed by customers and if good and right that customer and others might click Bravo for your contribution. Then that customer might choose your reply as the solution. Then early each month you might see an amount in your rewards area that will go towards your plan cost at your next renewal.

Then do it all over again because the reward resets each month.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Barnes99 

Start by spending time(lots of it) reading and learning how PM system works.  Then helping member to solve their problem.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Barnes99  Click here for more info. And here.

Need Help? Let's chat.