cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards ??

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wondering how many posts, bravo’s and solutions are required before $1 reward is issued?  I have been posting etc enough to qualify for someone to tell me to “get a life” and so far no rewards. 😎

13 REPLIES 13

@ajaym wrote:

me2

I would say that community rewards are not only based on quanitty of messages posts, but also the quality of such posts.

I'm unsure what you're trying to ask with your message.  If you're wondering about how community rewards are decided, I would suggest take a looking at the earlier messages in this thread.  Also, please noticed that no one has replied to this thread for nearly 2 months.

ajaym
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

me2

@Triguy, there is no formula that Public Mobile shares with us to calculate the rewards.  It's like the KFC Secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices!

There is no formula or predetermined number of posts which qualify you for rewards.  

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $20 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times. You can read our Community Terms of Service here.

ladybearbc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

According to the fancy little chart - if you are in the top 50 percentile of responses - then you are eligible for a reward.

How do you find out what the 50% consists of?  How many posts etc?

Thank you

@will13am wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

i dont think its as simple as how many posts or bravos u get, otherwise people can cheat the system, especially with the bravos, i've seen people get 5 bravos a post just for bull**bleep** generic response like "PM is great", write 5 sentences of jargon etc, its more of a aggregate of things they formulated and have algorithms dishing out the rewards.....i would assume. I dont think any1 has time to review everyones post and then decide who gets what

You are 4 days early. April fools is the first day of april.

Ouch!  Isn't it always better to be early than late?

It's better to be late to a Blue Jays game if you don't have tickets, as the scalpers drop their prices after the game starts.

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

i dont think its as simple as how many posts or bravos u get, otherwise people can cheat the system, especially with the bravos, i've seen people get 5 bravos a post just for bull**bleep** generic response like "PM is great", write 5 sentences of jargon etc, its more of a aggregate of things they formulated and have algorithms dishing out the rewards.....i would assume. I dont think any1 has time to review everyones post and then decide who gets what

Ouch!  Isn't it always better to be early than late?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@slash407 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER wrote:

Wondering how many posts, bravo’s and solutions are required before $1 reward is issued?  I have been posting etc enough to qualify for someone to tell me to “get a life” and so far no rewards. 😎

@BEER 

When is your renewal day?

You've been here since about mid-October so early November you might have seen something depending on your level of participation. Then early in each month thereafter depending on your level of participation. If your renewal is after early in the month then you should see it. You can go to your self-server and in the rewards area click on My Rewards and lower down there's a big colour box summarizing all the different rewards you've received.

The reward will only affect your plan cost at renewal time. Then for the community reward it will reset and you have to participate for another month to get a community reward again. It's not like participate some for one month and then thereafter keep getting the reward. You have to keep it up.

Edit: Also the email address has to be the same in both places (self-serve/community) to connect the community reward to your account.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you mean you never received $1 community reward? check your account..

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

It's a secret formula that only the administrators know.

Participation is key.  They're awarded monthly, base on participation in the Community each calendar month.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi,

The rewards are issued once a month. More info here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/td-p/415

Need Help? Let's chat.