cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards for discount

Sakuracajp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm new to the community. could anybody tell me how much point can I really get?
How do you guys feel it is easy to get reward by joining the community or it is not really worth spending time here? Please share your experience if you do not mind. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

delilap04
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It takes a lot of time to actually "save money" with it but it is a good if u just want a bonus.

Runnergirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. Yes it's worth it and useful too. Find out information as well as get some more discount. But setting up autopsy likely best. 👍

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It may take a fair amount of time in the community to geta reward and depending on how many other members contribute. I've been with PM for about 2 months and I try to help out for a reasonable amount of time everyday. I hope for a reward at some point but meanwhile I learn a lot and assist the community.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Better to shop for a cheaper plan.  That said, I think getting a couple of bucks is reasonable amount of effort.  

fonzy35
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's not worth your time for a dollar.

But it's worth your time by helping out.

Not everyone can passe time in here, some of us dosen't have to much spare time..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sakuracajp wrote:

Hi I'm new to the community. could anybody tell me how much point can I really get?
How do you guys feel it is easy to get reward by joining the community or it is not really worth spending time here? Please share your experience if you do not mind. Thanks!

@Sakuracajp  Its important to consider community rewards as a bonus not as a payday. If you look at it any other way you will never be satisfied. As they say you will make way more money collecting empties than you ever will on the community. You participate in the community for "personal" growth. So you can learn how to manage your account and your phone service. To help others with advice, or support during a frustrating experience. You're able to pass on knowledge because you're a computer whiz, you know how to fix phones or save money like an extreme couponer. You seek the comfort of being part of community for the greater good even if it's just having an affordable and accessible mobile phone plan. You'll get what you want out of the community but if it's only money/rewards you seek you will be unhappy with the result. But if you want to add to the greater good than your reward will be far more than even the oracles receive in monetary value. Only then will you see your community rewards will make the reduction in the cost of your plan pale in comparison. But yes it's nice to see $$ added to your account as a gesture of appreciation.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Sakuracajp wrote:

It's not hard but higher rewards take a lot of time. The reward is based on comparison to others so the amount of time needed to get $1 off can change. Try to help and good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.