cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards: August rewards(Sept.)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Can someone please tell me what day in September the August community rewards were awarded? As in when did they appear in your account? My renewal date was September 7th and if I remember correctly they were awarded late...and my community reward was applied the day after my renewal to be applied on this months renewal also the 7th. The September rewards were applied on the 7th before my renewal. My August reward disappeared to be replaced by September's reward. I am looking for the date as the moderators do not appear to understand my query. Thx!

49 REPLIES 49

Hi there!

Only one type of Community rewards will be given within 1 month. I can see in your profile that in September you started with the top 25% but due to your participation by the end of the month you ranked up to top 5% which changed the amount of your Community reward from $2 to $10.

Anna,

PM Mod

Moderator_Team  Hi there, the reward that i am missing as per my earlier message is the community reward for top 25%(august) applied in september the day after my renewal and should have been applied to this months renewal but the rewards were awarded the day of my renewal (11:59pm et) and the $2 reward disappeared and the 5% $10 reward seemed to have replaced the $2 and does not appear in my transaction history or my accumulated reward totals. You can look at my profile to see the top 25% badge and the top 5% badges and compare them to my transaction history where all rewards earned so far except the $2 community reward as mentioned. Thx Dar

@Moderator_Team 

•  

Perhaps @Alan_K you would like to follow along....

Hi there!

i checked the account and can see that on October 7, the last renewal, we have the following rewards applied:

1. Reward - Community/Récompense – Communauté$ 10.00;
  2. Reward - AutoPay/Récompense - Paiement Automatique$ 2.00;
  3. Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend) /Récompense - Référez-un-ami (1 $ par ami actif)$ 6.00;

Let me know if you have other questions! Smiley Very Happy

Anna,

PM mod

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious You are owed $2.

The August Community rewards were granted on the same morning as your renewal on September 7th. It's possible that it wasn't there in time be converted to account balance and then used as plan payment. If that's what happened, it should have stayed in the rewards section of your account, and when your top 5% $10 reward was granted, it should have been added to the 2 and shown a total Community reward of $12. 

Moderators should be able to see that you were given a $2 Community rewards from August but that but that it was never applied to any plan payment. 

Agreed with last resonse NOW I'm just mad.  So not great at the copy paste thing yet but I'm posting the whole conversation with my response after verifying my account and the mods agreeing to help...bare with my still lacking computer skills.....

Thanks. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner....you that work thing... My original query was in regards to my community rewards. Last month( based on august) I was fortunate enough to place in the top 25% and was awarded $2. It appeared in my account the day after(?) my renewal. This month I was very generously awarded $10 (based on sept) it was applied on my renewal day. Once it appeared in my transaction history the $2 reward disappeared. As far as I can tell it ($2) was never applied to my balance and as it does not appear in the transaction history nor in the accumulated rewards section I can only assume it was mistakenly removed when the $10 was added. Being that my renewal has been the 7th the last couple of months adds to the confusion of community reward being rewarded and then applied to ones account. So if you can find out where and when it disappeared and apply it to my account again it would be most appreciated.

•  

@darlicious You are owed $2.

The August Community rewards were granted on the same morning as your renewal on September 7th. It's possible that it wasn't there in time be converted to account balance and then used as plan payment. If that's what happened, it should have stayed in the rewards section of your account, and when your top 5% $10 reward was granted, it should have been added to the $2 and shown a total Community reward of $12. 

Moderators should be able to see that you were given a $2 Community rewards for August participation but that but that it was never applied to any plan payment. 

@popping wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541  Yes my Sept reward was applied and shows up on Oct 7th and at one point my august reward was also in there on i believe sept 8th the day after my renewal. But it disappeared when they applied the Sept reward on oct 7th. The day my of my renewal. I'm sure if you look into hour transaction history you can see each(all) of your community rewards on the date they were applied. 4 hours and 16 messages later I cannot believe this not resolved. I was feeling bad about even asking for it but now I am embolden to get my reward! And post the ridiculousness of this whole endeavour.

No, the self serve account does not show when a reward was granted. It only shows when the reward was converted into account balance.

Agree with @computergeek541.. There is no recird at my account until my next renewal date.  That unofficial post is the only record of what you are looking for.

@popping @GR @computergeek541  unofficial  or official or badge awarding dates not withstanding if I didn't my lousy (at this point my first community reward is tainted I think) $2 reward isn't nearly as shiny and new...is not applied to my account!

@GR wrote:

@darlicious if you don't see the 2$ community reward in the transactions but you have the badge for it then it should be easy ti prove you did not get the reward!

I would think anyway 

@GR  @computergeek541  I haven't counted the back and forth messages today but I think I might post them just to show how frustrated I am. I was just told to read the rules and why i dont qualify. I already know this...

• earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.
  • There are exceptions to the above statement:
    • Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date
    • Due to the fact my renewal has been the 7th of the month....will they get it now.?

@darlicious if you don't see the 2$ community reward in the transactions but you have the badge for it then it should be easy ti prove you did not get the reward!

I would think anyway 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541  Yes my Sept reward was applied and shows up on Oct 7th and at one point my august reward was also in there on i believe sept 8th the day after my renewal. But it disappeared when they applied the Sept reward on oct 7th. The day my of my renewal. I'm sure if you look into hour transaction history you can see each(all) of your community rewards on the date they were applied.

No, the self serve account does not show when a reward was granted. It only shows when the reward was converted into account balance.

@computergeek541  The moderator showed me the dates associated with the badges and the august badge was awarded Sept 9th....

Here is my transaction history 

201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$20.00
Oct 7, 2019Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend) /Récompense - Référez-un-ami (1 $ par ami actif)$6.00 $30.00
Oct 7, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $24.00
Oct 7, 2019Reward - Community/Récompense – Communauté$10.00 $22.00
Sep 7, 2019100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk/100 MINUTES d’appel au Canada $5.00$12.00
Sep 7, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$17.00
Sep 7, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $22.00
Sep 7, 2019Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend) /Récompense - Référez-un-ami (1 $ par ami actif)$5.00 $27.00
Sep 6, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$18.00 $20.00
Aug 8, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $2.00
Aug 8, 20195 GB at 3G Speed/ 5 Go à la vitesse 3G $30.00$0.00
Aug 8, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$30.00
Aug 8, 2019Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$40.00 $40.00
<<<[1]      >>>

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541  Yes my Sept reward was applied and shows up on Oct 7th and at one point my august reward was also in there on i believe sept 8th the day after my renewal. But it disappeared when they applied the Sept reward on oct 7th. The day my of my renewal. I'm sure if you look into hour transaction history you can see each(all) of your community rewards on the date they were applied.

Agree with @computergeek541.. There is no recird at my account until my next renewal date.  That unofficial post is the only record of what you are looking for.

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@popping @GR  Can someone who is not an oracle ( no offense) look in their payment transaction history and tell me the date their august community reward was applied in their account. I can not think of any other way of proving my point! Perhaps if @Anonymous is around and understands what I am talking about because we already had this discussion can come up with a way of explaining and proving my point to the moderator. At this point I am ready to post the entire private conversation due to my frustration over what should be a simple concept to grasp but perhaps I'm not?!! But I will take any oracles advice... @Luddite  or @computergeek541 

When Community rewards are alocated, they do not show up in your payment transaction history.  That doesn't happen until very shortly before your renewal when the amounts are added to your account balance. Looking back at some message history, the first reports of the August rewards be given out looks to have been late night on September 6 going into September 7.

@popping @GR  Can someone who is not an oracle ( no offense) look in their payment transaction history and tell me the date their august community reward was applied in their account. I can not think of any other way of proving my point! Perhaps if @Anonymous is around and understands what I am talking about because we already had this discussion can come up with a way of explaining and proving my point to the moderator. At this point I am ready to post the entire private conversation due to my frustration over what should be a simple concept to grasp but perhaps I'm not?!! But I will take any oracles advice... @Luddite  or @computergeek541 

@popping  Hmmmmm....this is getting more interesting.  I know I got the reward and it was there in my account all month til at least the 5th of October because I checked to make sure I had enough to cover my renewal but now that it has disappeared all together im having trouble explaining my point....

@darlicious wrote:

@GR wrote:

@darlicious im not sure but I believe they were issued Monday Sept 9th

Thank you now I'm getting somewhere....the mods keep telling me they only award one a month but my issue that I keep telling them is my renewal date being both Sept and Oct 7th.

@GR  I have checked the announcements and they were announced on Sept 9th can anyone confirm for me the date in their transaction history they received their community reward?  I have the text saying $0 community rewards were applied to my renewal on Sept 7th. But.....

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

According to @will13am 's post on ‎09-06-2019 07:03 AM, credit was distributed morning of Sept 6th.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com...

@GR wrote:

Thank you now I'm getting somewhere....the mods keep telling me they only award one a month but my issue that I keep telling them is my renewal date being both Sept and Oct 7th.

GR
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.