cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards ARE NOT reoccurring!

katiatall
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Being a newbie I had assumed that community rewards would be reoccurring and could be applied each month towards the plan renewal but this is not the case. My plan just automatically renewed and the $2 rewards I had accumulated were applied and used up. So it seems that all the work posting and BRAVOing post and getting other members upset in the process was all for just $2. Well... anyways at least  it was a bit of  fun while it lasted.  

18 REPLIES 18

@ute1978I did not even realize this was a known offender

My bad

@ute1978 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:
You need to keep posting & bravo-ing in order to get rewards each month

Oh, no @kav2001c. Do not encourage further bravo cheating for this family.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi katiatall,

Thank you for contacting us!  I am sorry to hear that you are confused regarding the Community rewards.  I will be glad to explain you how they work!

Community Rewards is a program that launched February 3, 2015 to recognize our customer’s contributions to the Community.

Effective June 1, 2018; Public Mobile is restructuring the community rewards program. Rewards are now more evenly distributed and customers have an opportunity to earn more rewards.

To be eligible to earn Community Rewards, you must have:

• A Rewards-eligible plan: All in-market plans as of January 27, 2015, with the exception of 10-day plans, are eligible for Rewards.
  • An active account: Your account must be active and in good standing to earn and use Rewards. It cannot be in a suspended or deactivated status. For example: if you earn Rewards and immediately go into a suspended state because of a late payment, you will not be able to use your Rewards until you have made that payment.

The conditions are: 

1. Customer can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period.
  2. Customer must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times.
  3. Combined Rewards cannot exceed the amount of the customer’s rate plan (e.g. If the customer is receiving multiple rewards, the maximum they can receive is the cost of their rate plan).

katiatall, I hope that I was able to provide you with a suitable answer, and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Regards,

Bladimir R.

lacomber

Bien raison

@ute1978 wrote:

@katiatall wrote:

Being a newbie I had assumed that community rewards would be reoccurring and could be applied each month towards the plan renewal but this is not the case. My plan just automatically renewed and the $2 rewards I had accumulated were applied and used up. So it seems that all the work posting and BRAVOing post and getting other members upset in the process was all for just $2. Well... anyways at least  it was a bit of  fun while it lasted.  

Are you actually posting from the right account? According to your badges you haven't earned any community rewards.

$2 would be autopay reward not community probably

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah...I think this was an issue for this person previously too...lots of accounts out there driven by a single person lol

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@katiatall wrote:

Are you actually posting from the right account? According to your badges you haven't earned any community rewards.

ute1978

@kav2001c wrote:

Oh, no @kav2001c. Do not encourage further bravo cheating for this family.

Reward does not recur without something happen.   Except your auto pay bill will recure until something happens, ex: cancel from your end .   Have fun!  Smiley Happy

@computergeek541 wrote:

@katiatall wrote:

LOL – I meant to say  reoccurring but in my haste I also misspelled   recurring and many repeated my mistake. LOL

@computergeek541 wrote:

If a community reward was earned in one month, and it kepting recuring each month no matter what, what incentive would anyone have to come back and participate?  These rewards need to be earned each month.

You were actually right to use the word recurring. Recurring refers to repetition that happens more than once. 

😂🤣 #trolling

@katiatall wrote:

LOL – I meant to say  reoccurring but in my haste I also misspelled   recurring and many repeated my mistake. LOL

@computergeek541 wrote:

If a community reward was earned in one month, and it kepting recuring each month no matter what, what incentive would anyone have to come back and participate?  These rewards need to be earned each month.

You were actually right to use the word recurring. Recurring refers to repetition that happens more than once. 

@katiatall wrote:

However my 

• Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1) seems to be reoccurring....yeayyyySmiley Wink

Yes as long as they stay a customer of PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

katiatall

However my 

• Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1) seems to be reoccurring....yeayyyySmiley Wink

katiatall

@computergeek541 wrote:

This is common sense...no?!

Each month community rewards are earned

This is a 1 time reward

It does not mean that you will continue to get same discount so long as account is active

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@katiatall, can you elaborate further on what you mean by recurring.  If earned, the reward is paid out at renewal time.  The amount of the community reward is not "recurring".  It can change depending on participation rate relative to other community members.

MacMe

Yes, they are not reoccurring.  It wouldn't really make sense to make a couple of posts in one month and then expect to be rewarded with a lifetime monthly discount.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

Need Help? Let's chat.