cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Community rewards $ 0?

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@villellamcmeans  I wrote PM last Wednesday,but till today I don’t get reply back.how long you wait MOD get ticket # ?

I first wrote them on April 28, got first reply within few days, then after verifying my account got trouble ticket few days later - this is approximate because there is no date stamp on my private messages to them, it just says 1 week ago or 2 weeks ago, so I just going by guessing dates.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

After announcements ,i got emails about iam top 25% for community rewards in April,but I go my accounts overview the community rewards still shows $0?i should wait till my payment date?

Same here, didn't see the reward add to my account. I'll wait till next renewal date to check again. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@villellamcmeans I just got reply back to follow the link to verified the account,I followed the link but second step ask me change the password ?should I change password or sent PM to MOD?

Highlighted

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@villellamcmeans I just got reply back to follow the link to verified the account,I followed the link but second step ask me change the password ?should I change password or sent PM to MOD?

Well, in my verification it said just to message the mods after I verified the account by following instructions in those links, I can't remember if I changed my password or not - but either way, if you change it you can always change it back whenever you want, so I would change it and then message the mods to tell them you changed the password and verified the account too.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks everyone,I will get credit before renewal date.

Highlighted

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Thanks everyone,I will get credit before renewal date.

Nice, I'm happy to know that everything worked out good!