cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards $ 0?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

After announcements ,i got emails about iam top 25% for community rewards in April,but I go my accounts overview the community rewards still shows $0?i should wait till my payment date?

15 REPLIES 15

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Thanks everyone,I will get credit before renewal date.

Nice, I'm happy to know that everything worked out good!

Jackhyf63

Thanks everyone,I will get credit before renewal date.

TheGx

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@TheGx I just got reply back to follow the link to verified the account,I followed the link but second step ask me change the password ?should I change password or sent PM to MOD?

Well, in my verification it said just to message the mods after I verified the account by following instructions in those links, I can't remember if I changed my password or not - but either way, if you change it you can always change it back whenever you want, so I would change it and then message the mods to tell them you changed the password and verified the account too.

Jackhyf63

@TheGx I just got reply back to follow the link to verified the account,I followed the link but second step ask me change the password ?should I change password or sent PM to MOD?

zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

After announcements ,i got emails about iam top 25% for community rewards in April,but I go my accounts overview the community rewards still shows $0?i should wait till my payment date?

Same here, didn't see the reward add to my account. I'll wait till next renewal date to check again. 

TheGx

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@TheGx  I wrote PM last Wednesday,but till today I don’t get reply back.how long you wait MOD get ticket # ?

I first wrote them on April 28, got first reply within few days, then after verifying my account got trouble ticket few days later - this is approximate because there is no date stamp on my private messages to them, it just says 1 week ago or 2 weeks ago, so I just going by guessing dates.

Jackhyf63

@TheGx  I wrote PM last Wednesday,but till today I don’t get reply back.how long you wait MOD get ticket # ?

TheGx

@will13am wrote:

The community reward should show up in the rewards tab prior to the official announcement.  If it is not there already, it could be a glitch.  I would check in with the moderator team.

Same thing with me, so I wrote the moderator team and they gave me a trouble ticket # and told me to follow up after 7 business days, so you should write the moderators too to get the process started.

ReubenE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You get $2 off according to Public Mobile. Check this link https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/give-help

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The community reward should show up in the rewards tab prior to the official announcement.  If it is not there already, it could be a glitch.  I would check in with the moderator team.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

That shouldn't be the problem (I'm assuming your previous rewards worked all right), but to make sure double check that your community email address is still marked "verified" and the same as your PM account email...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Anonymous  My payment on May14,usually before my payment,after announcement the community rewards $ shows on my account overview.how about you?

Mine shows as ready and waiting for my renewal tomorrow night. It's lower down in the Rewards area. Along with any other rewards.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

The community rewards will be show up on your next renew date.

Jackhyf63

@Anonymous  My payment on May14,usually before my payment,after announcement the community rewards $ shows on my account overview.how about you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

There can be tricky timing at the beginning of the month. Check your payment history. Maybe it went through on your renewal and then now it's reset...which is normal. You don't keep community rewards forever...they reset each calendar month.

Need Help? Let's chat.