cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Community reward

Hey guys,

i am new in this community and I saw the article earn rewards by helping community but I don’t know how if anyone can help me with this that will be great. Thanks for your time

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Community reward

You have to expand your knowledge of pm. Read the posts, go thru the articles in the help section or the knowledge base and just participate in the community.

Oracle

@Zarax, as a new customer you should start by learning about the service.  When you acquire enough knowledge and feel comfortable with answering questions from other customers, then post replies to their inquiries.  Participation will be noted and those most helpful get rewarded on a monthly basis.  That is pretty much the process in a nutshell. 

Mayor / Maire

@Zarax 

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month.  It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels.  As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here.  Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles.  $15/month likely need to spend at least 1-2 hours most days.  Less than minimum wage if you average it out.  

If you enjoy participating and helping others, then give it a try.  

Mayor / Maire

Spend sometime reading over previous posts and also check the knowledge base.  You can earn up to $15/month but the monetary reward is less then minumum wage if you spend a few hours each day.  Participate in the forum if you get more fulfillment helping others and the reward is an extra bonus.

Oracle

@darlicious @Triguy  the knowledge base has been hidden and replaced by the help articles.  And even these are a pain to see.  I have to switch phone to desctop mode and do a blank search oe enter just a space to get the various categories.Screenshot_20190910_064149_com.android.chrome.jpg

Mayor / Maire

The prior knowledge base references are still here.

Oracle

@z10user4  great to know the kb articles are still around. Is there an easy way to find them if I don't have the link?

I do however  like the format/ layout of the get help articles, once you can view them,as they are more like a faq, not sure why public is trying so hard to hide them. 

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4  great to know the kb articles are still around. Is there an easy way to find them if I don't have the link?

I do however  like the format/ layout of the get help articles, once you can view them,as they are more like a faq, not sure why public is trying so hard to hide them. 

'Course now they'll hide them even deeper.

I used DDG. Typed in "public mobile knowledge base" and the first result was it.

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

'Course now they'll hide them even deeper.

I used DDG. Typed in "public mobile knowledge base" and the first result was it.

@mimmo 

If you don't have the KB link at hand, here is a way to access the full KB from the forum, as an alternative to going through an outside search engine:

1) In the PM forum search drop-down menu, select Knowledge Base to narrow results to KB articles. (This step can be skipped if you happen to know the exact title of any KB article you can enter into the search instead.)

PMAccessKnowledgeBase1.jpg

2) Type in any common term you might expect to find in the knowledge base, such as "reward" or "public." The results suggestions would then show a list of KB articles which you can then click on.

PMAccessKnowledgeBase2.jpg

3) After you click to any of the KB articles, there is a link above it that would bring you to the full list of KB articles.

PMAccessKnowledgeBase3.jpg

It sounds like a lot of steps, but if you're already in the PM community, it doesn't take long at all.