Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community reward

radhika_2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How we get that

18 REPLIES 18

@AmaMasxw1 wrote:

Sheesh that's terrible yet it seems as they boast about 20 a month off no sweat is what I got frkm the avdertisement!!! Talk about raising false hope!! Oh well itis what it is I suppose!!!

Hi @AmaMasxw1 yes false advertisement for the $20 a month (every 30 days really) because only the oracles get that $20 bonus.  We, the peasants, may get $15 at the most. lol  which is really not bad specially if one is on the $15 plan, then you get your service free. 

But community rewards is just a bonus.  If you really want to help another customer, just feeling good of being of service to someone in need is enough for most people like me... I don't ask for much.. just being appreciated is good enough for me. lol  and of course, we get a badge of honour. yay!

Happy Holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

@AmaMasxw1 

I'd say if one added up the time one spends reading and replying, the MOST you'd average is no more than 20 cents an hour. (and probably closer to 5 - 10 cents an hour)

As @Jb456 writes (implies), it's for the love, not the money.

AmaMasxw1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OMG spit my drinl out wit a goo laugh at this post!!! Hahaha still chuckling good 1

AmaMasxw1

Oic ok 

@AmaMasxw1  no one that posts does it for the little bit of credit you may earn. Everyone that posts enjoys helping members. Passes time at work, on a bus/train, etc. It's a good platform to assist other members when you have time and at the end of the month you may earn a reward as a token of appreciation.

The reward you want to focus on is referrals. You get $1 off per 30 days for each person you referred. Then loyalty $1 off per year max 5 years ($5). Then community reward for a possible extra amount at end of month. It works good. Many people have either free plan or discounted alot mines free to almost 2023 so far.

AmaMasxw1

Sheesh that's terrible yet it seems as they boast about 20 a month off no sweat is what I got frkm the avdertisement!!! Talk about raising false hope!! Oh well itis what it is I suppose!!!

AmaMasxw1

Wow totally appreciate the honesty!!! Lmfao @ 'less than minimum wage' Again tx for your honesty much appreciated!!

@benfatto 

As some wiser and longtime users suggested in the past, you will make way more collecting bottles than on receiving Community Rewards.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@radhika_2021  Be prepared to spend a lot of time for any significant $. At least based on this post: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Best-Reward-for-your-efforts/m-p/526063/hi...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is a faqs about rewards.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

Provide informative answers and solutions to posted topics will increase your chances to receive bravos and accepted solutions.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah, the most I've ever gotten is $2 off per month. Most months $1

@radhika_2021 

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month for the community reward. It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels. Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles (invite only position). $15/month likely need to spend at least 2-3 hours every day. Less than minimum wage if you average it out. 

If you like to help out and enjoy online community, then go for it. If you are trying to earn money via community rewards, it is not worth the time.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @radhika_2021 

Simple.

Login into Community.  Ask questions. Post replies.  Bravo posts you like.  Mark Solutions for responses you like to your questions.

Basically, just be helpful.

I'll help you along with a Bravo to your initial post.

Well put. And my advice is to just post when you are able to help in a meaningful way. Don't attempt to "game the system" by adding answers to threads that already have them. Rest assured there are always people who need help so there's always an opportunity, but try to have a balance. Enjoy the benefit of helping someone and any reward is just a bit of icing on the cake. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@radhika_2021 wrote:

How we get that

@radhika_2021 if you get to know the issues and help answer some of the questions asked here that will go along way to earning some rewards,participation is key  😊

@radhika_2021 

Welcome to the community forums! Always nice to see someone new that wants to help out.

Start with the below link on how to navigate the forums.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/How-to-Navigate-the-Community/m-p/609974

Then start playing around in your self serve account to learn where everything is. Click this for that click this for this.

Then do the same in the help articles. Read this, read that, here this will help you for the potential person asking.

After that start reading posts on the forums of people's questions and see how members respond to them. Remember detailed informative posts are best.

Now you should start feeling comfortable with everything. So hop on the forums when you have free time and start answering people's questions when new question's are posted. 

For your effort at the end of each month you may just earn a reward between $1 to $15 dollars. $20 is reserved for Oracle's. 

Enjoy!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @radhika_2021 

Simple.

Login into Community.  Ask questions. Post replies.  Bravo posts you like.  Mark Solutions for responses you like to your questions.

Basically, just be helpful.

I'll help you along with a Bravo to your initial post.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

radhika_2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.