cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Community reward

@SD08  awsome  i will use it when i need Smiley Happy .  From an experienced user  point of view you are right its not that complicated, but from a new user, it is overly complicated, information should be at ones fingertips , not needing a workaround.  Its especailly bad since PM is online only, but i guess that is the Public Mobile way. 

@Alan_K@David_J   is there a reason the KB was removed in with the redesign?  anyway of getting it back or as mentioned in another thread havd teh Get help categories more easily accessable?  and please dont say use SIMon.   

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@mimmo wrote:

@SD08  awsome  i will use it when i need Smiley Happy .  From an experienced user  point of view you are right its not that complicated, but from a new user, it is overly complicated, information should be at ones fingertips , not needing a workaround.  Its especailly bad since PM is online only, but i guess that is the Public Mobile way. 

@Alan_K@David_J   is there a reason the KB was removed in with the redesign?  anyway of getting it back or as mentioned in another thread havd teh Get help categories more easily accessable?  and please dont say use SIMon.   

The Knowledge Base content has a new home in the "Get Help" Page (as Help Articles) where we constantly keep them up to date and the search is easier to use compared to Community. The ones in the Community (KBA) are hidden as they are no longer being updated and don't reflect accurate information.

Oracle

@Alan_K  thanks for the explanation.  it makes sense.  All you need to do now is unhide the information.    if you go to https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help  none of the info is there, unless you do a search,  I have to do a blank search  ie "    "  so that the categories show up so i can browse the items.  this is backwards and unintuitive, the info should be front and centre.  its even worse on the mobile version. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@mimmo Hey Mimmo, let's say you're top 1% in September, and you get 15 bucks off, is that $15 off a permanent perk? Or would you need to work towards that 1% again?

Cheers

@SixPaxks wrote:

@mimmo Hey Mimmo, let's say you're top 1% in September, and you get 15 bucks off, is that $15 off a permanent perk? Or would you need to work towards that 1% again?

Cheers

Community rewards needs to be earned each month.

Thanks @computergeek541 

Hi there, once you have researched terms and conditions and feel comfortable that you are knowledgeable to answer peoples questions then you can sign up and answer any questions people have. Which for new users can be alot seeing as how there is no live personal to speak with. It's a great company great service !