cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community reward for Jan 2018 just been posted in my account

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Attention all you badge collectors and active community members.

Rewards: I've been checking last few days & just noticed that a January 2018 community reward has now been posted to my account (i.e. log into Your Account, then on the main summary page you can check your balance for "my Rewards" Community Rewards".  I knew what mine was the last few days so noticed the new total.

The Badges are usually posted within a few days later. If my calculations are correct I will have earned four 5%, four 25% & four 50% badges for my first year at PM, a three-way tie. Maybe one day I'll make the coveted 0.5% level.  I have to work on my accepted & authored solutions & maybe post a little more too.

Good luck everyone in your quest for $ rewards and honor (badges).

9 REPLIES 9

crtowns
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats everyone who earned a community award this month!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sbreakin, congrats now you can enjoy the loyalty reward of $1a month now as well!!!  13 months at the $6 and now 2 at $10 thanks public mobile for saving me so much money with just community rewards .With referrals autopay and loyalty i am amazed with what PM has saved me with only one service glitch .The not receiving texts after US roaming expires.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@SD08, Ok, no problem. Thank you! 🙂 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wrote:

I'm aware of how the rewards work.  There is nothing wrong with my account.  No need for the moderators to do anything, thanks.

Smiley LOL Looks like the Mods are caught up on work and have time to reply to posts. Even if no help is needed.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

@SD08, Hi there! Sorry to hear that the rewards have come in after the renewal. However, normally rewards are always applied on the renewal date at night so it may be  used towards the renewal of the plan unless you make a payment before the renewal date. However, if you're the autopay, it might be easier to get the reward on time. If you would like for us to check for you, please do fell free to send us a private message along with your phone# and PIN#. You may use the link below: 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit... . Thank you and enjoy your week-end! 🙂 

I'm aware of how the rewards work.  There is nothing wrong with my account.  No need for the moderators to do anything, thanks.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@SD08, Hi there! Sorry to hear that the rewards have come in after the renewal. However, normally rewards are always applied on the renewal date at night so it may be  used towards the renewal of the plan unless you make a payment before the renewal date. However, if you're the autopay, it might be easier to get the reward on time. If you would like for us to check for you, please do fell free to send us a private message along with your phone# and PIN#. You may use the link below: 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit... . Thank you and enjoy your week-end! 🙂 

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Coool

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats for participating in the community.  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yeah, I was hoping the January reward would be there in time for my renewal, but it came a day late.  Oh well, it'll just go toward my renewal in May.  After 10 straight months of 0.5%, I seem to have started a new streak of 5% badges.

Need Help? Let's chat.