cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was fortunate enough to achievea Top 50% reward last month.  If I check out my reward history, there were quiet a few time that I recieved Top 50% or even better.  But, I've never before received a reward.  How does that work?

9 REPLIES 9

ecowen

Ahhh.  Very helpful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecowen wrote:

Ok, I'll have to figure out how to do that.

Log out. Find a thread you've posted in (this one 🙂 ) Hover over your username and the little window pops up. Click on the little almost grey +# to the right of the badge row. All your badges will show. Scroll down and you'll see all your badges. You won't see the multiple ones from Sep/Oct.

When you do all that while logged in and you look at your own list you get the Sep/Oct glitch ones.

ecowen

Ok, I'll have to figure out how to do that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecowen wrote:

I tried logging out and going in again and all the badges are still there.  I was an Oracle a few times as well!

No. Log out and don't log in again. Just look at your badges anonymously.

ecowen

I tried logging out and going in again and all the badges are still there.  I was an Oracle a few times as well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecowen wrote:

I just rechecked and they definately say, "Top (whatever)%, but there is no date posted, so apparently it was a system error.  Thank you.

September and October some kind of glitch happened where a bunch of badges seem to be on the account...when logged in. Log out and look again and just the one valid badge shows. It's just yet another goofy glitch in the system. We were Oracles for a couple months. Didn't really happen.

ecowen

I just rechecked and they definately say, "Top (whatever)%, but there is no date posted, so apparently it was a system error.  Thank you.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

There has been a system issue with the rewards. Only the ones that have a date under them are valid. If you have more than the one that has a date, get in touch with @CS_Agent.

screenshot-productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca-2019.12.13-22_40_46.png

Need Help? Let's chat.