cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards

Bottomshelf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi Everyone,

I was surprised to learn that I earned the "Top 50%" badge and since March 2019 I have earned 14 badges.

When I click on the email notification link and another link in my profile under "Public Statistics", the link shows all badges(?) for ALL Public Mobile users?.   I am sure I haven't been a "Top 1%", "Top 10%", etc.

Just curious why that is, and not just them14 that I have earned.

I was also awarded $1 reward.  Just to confirm this is a "one time" reward and not ongoing UNLESS you contribute at a level that earns rewards.

Thanks in advance.

Take care and stay safe!

8 REPLIES 8

@Bottomshelf Congrats!

Yes, the badges "Show All".

As @ShawnC13  and @HALIMACS posted, look for the date (similar to the one highlight in yellow below) under the one you earned.

I also like @JK8 's way of logging out. Then it just takes away all the clutter if you are just interested in looking at your badges earned.

esjliv_0-1617926746504.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bottomshelf 

Congrats on earning a top 50% badge!

When you click on a username, it'll bring up all the badges they've earned (+ a whole whack of other badges others have earned in the period and sometimes before!!!)

The way to tell which is yours, is that there'll be a specific date in "month-day-year" format associated with one of your earned badges, and not just the month associated with it. (EDIT:  Like @ShawnC13 said earlier... 🤣)

And YES, monthly Community rewards are 'reset' every Calendar month and have to be re-earned each and every month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

For fun try clicking or tapping on your badges in your profile and see what happens!

lol @Bottomshelf : Don't Panic. (it's) Mostly Harmless (totally)

@Bottomshelf 

Congrats on hour first community reward! Yes its a weird glitch and since joining I've recieved singular badges for the following months.....

1. March 2021
  2. December 2020
  3. November 2020
  4. September 2020
  5. April 2020
  6. January 2020
  7. November 2020
  8. August 2020

For fun try clicking or tapping on your badges in your profile and see what happens!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Bottomshelf wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I was surprised to learn that I earned the "Top 50%" badge and since March 2019 I have earned 14 badges.

When I click on the email notification link and another link in my profile under "Public Statistics", the link shows all badges(?) for ALL Public Mobile users?.   I am sure I haven't been a "Top 1%", "Top 10%", etc.

I was also awarded $1 reward.  Just to confirm this is a "one time" reward and not ongoing UNLESS you contribute at a level that earns rewards.

Thanks in advance.

Take care and stay safe!

Congrats on your reward, yes these are monthly rewards and must be earned each month.  As for the other badges that is just the way it shows, if you have earned a badge it will have the date under it that you earned it and how many people also received that badge that month!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bottomshelf wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Take care and stay safe!

@Bottomshelf   First congrats on your community reward and yes it's an one time reward and will need to be earned again, although for $1 it doesn't require too much participation.

As to seeing badges for all the different levels of participation (inc. oracle), that seems to be fairly common.  I've seen that myself in my profile but only the official notice that you received from PM about which badge your earned is important. 

I think it's kinda fun (and silly) to see all those other badges showing in your profile even if they don't mean anything! 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bottomshelf : Yes it's a goofy bug that's been around for a while. Congrats on your reward.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Bottomshelf wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Take care and stay safe!

This is a one time reward that will be used at renewal. To see your correct number of badges log out of your community account and then go look at your community profile.

Need Help? Let's chat.