cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards.....

Macaleken
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been in the community a little while now but I still haven't rec'd any rewards from it. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something more I should be doing? Any help greatly appreciated :-))

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Macaleken 

Getting involved in the community is a two step process. First you have to learn. Do this for you. Secondly you want to help others. Once you acquire enough knowledge you can help answer questions correctly and/or offer good advice.

Read posts, threads and help articles. Bravo posts that you learn from or agree with and reply to them if you can offer something new, it's an opinion or an experience that you can share....just don't guess or be repetitive.

If you dont know the answer use my secret weapon.....the search bar! Theres been plenty of times i have no clue what the answer is but theres no one else around to help so ill type in the key point of the question like PUK CODE. Try it see what you learn? Look for the green checkmark indicating a solution. And check a few because sometimes there's more than one answer for the same question. Just hit go to get a list of the best matches and check dates....more recent is usually a better choice.

Learn what you need to know to manage your own account and run your service and explore all the different options available to you in your account and on the community. If you participate enough you'll see a community reward in your account next month.

Ravenspeck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes you have to get active. 

Macaleken
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you!!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Macaleken You need to answer peoples questions on this forum. Give/receive bravos. Be active and helpful. Then, the rewards will come😉

Need Help? Let's chat.