Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Rewards

Thanks so much for the tip

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@maralyn66

Earning a community reward is like attending community college.....when you first start out you have to learn how to navigate the campus (forum). You have to decide which courses (boards) interest you, as you learn and retain knowledge you begin to feel more comfortable like you fit in.     

You have to do research (use the search bar) when your learning on your own. Other times some tutoring helps so you can ask questions (post your question in your own thread) and when you get the answer you seek you award the solution to the member (tutor) that helped the most.    

You can also give out gold stars by bravoing helpful posts. By the time you make it thru your first semester (30 day cycle) youll be able to start by answering the simple questions.....a few more semesters (3 or 4 months) and the completion of all your courses (read thru all the boards) and youll be ready to graduate the community college and start teaching on your own!

Highlighted

Anyone seem to be missing community rewards this last month? I just got a text update with $0 again.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jor123 wrote:

Anyone seem to be missing community rewards this last month? I just got a text update with $0 again.

The "Community Rewards" aren't awarded until the 6th or 7th of the month is when the most are sent out. Not sure why you just got that text.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@jor123 wrote:

The "Community Rewards" aren't awarded until the 6th or 7th of the month is when the most are sent out. Not sure why you just got that text.

@jor123 

If you did not received a community reward badge around July 6 or 7, your last month contribution did not qualified for a reward.

@hairbag1 

@jor123 received a text message after renewal about the credit for each reward applied to her/his account.

Highlighted

Oh ok, yeah, it was just the regular renewal text that says $2 autopay, community, loyalty, etc. have been applied.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@esjliv wrote:

Also, note your SELF SERVE account and your COMMUNITY account must have the same email to award any rewards appropriately.

Another thing I learned is that not only do the email addresses have to be the same, but the CASE also has to be identical for the community reward to automatically apply to your account. For me a kiosk employee activated my account with the email in all caps, and finally figured it out via this forum and the mods after many months.