cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Community Rewards

Hey everyone,

I'm new to public and was wondering how the community rewards work? How do you collect rewards? 

Thanks so much!

Highlighted

Re: Community Rewards

@lynds i'm also new to public mobile and kinda wondering about this reward too. I believe that you have to participate in the Community by reply, posting to earn badges. The more badges you earn the more likely you will get the reward in your account.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi @lynds,

Spend time on the Community reading posts and forums and learn all kinds of stuff. You can contribute by answer questions you can help with.

Here is a link for more info:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

Also, note your SELF SERVE account and your COMMUNITY account must have the same email to award any rewards appropriately.

Welcome aboard!

Highlighted

@lynds You can also see the description from this image 

NewtVo_0-1595386940593.png

Highlighted

great! Thank you for your quick reply! 

Highlighted

Awesome, thank you so much! I hope I can help others out soon!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lynds Don't expect much from this community rewards. It is not counted on time but how useful your information provided and how many posts accepted as solutions. But welcome to PM!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@lynds , @NewtVo help new people, answer questions, provide solutions... just add value to the community😉

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@lynds wrote:

Hey everyone,

I'm new to public and was wondering how the community rewards work? How do you collect rewards? 

Thanks so much!

Probably the easiest reward to take advantage of is the "Autopay Reward". Just use your credit card for payment and enable autopay and you'll get $2 off your plan cost every time it renews.

Even if you just want to pay with vouchers...just register the credit card, enable autopay but pay with your voucher a day or two before renewal...you'll still get the Autopay Reward.

"Refer a Friend Reward" gets you another $1 off every renewal too.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ya thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.