cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Community Rewards

So, as clear as muddy water!  Thanks for your efforts to explain an unexplainable system. What you seem to be saying is ignore the badges and whatever you get is your award.  Got it!

PS I really don't care one way or the other as I'm not actively trying to reduce my bill using the Community Rewards.  However, it just amazes me that companies do this sort of thing to please their customers and then blow it by making the system so arbitrary and complex.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jimbobs wrote:

So, as clear as muddy water!  Thanks for your efforts to explain an unexplainable system. What you seem to be saying is ignore the badges and whatever you get is your award.  Got it!

PS I really don't care one way or the other as I'm not actively trying to reduce my bill using the Community Rewards.  However, it just amazes me that companies do this sort of thing to please their customers and then blow it by making the system so arbitrary and complex.

Agree.  The badge is just a symbol and nobody knows unless someone is looking into your profile.

Check between the 7th - 10th of each month to find out your community reward $ amount on your overview page.  Your community reward will be paid on your next renewal after you are rewarded.  After your renewal, the $ amount will be $0 until next month.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Say I'm aiming to earn just 2-3$ off of my bill... How much time do I need to spend on the forum?  How many questions do I need to ask or reply to to earn a dollar?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How does this work?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

PM uses a secret formula that they don't divulge to determine community awards.  You would probably need to spend a few hours on average.  Referring friends and family would take less time to accumulate awards 

Need Help? Let's chat.