cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards - badges

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am fairy new to PM. Can someone tell me how many posts / replies they made in the forums before they were able to even get the $1 off reward? Just so I have a sense of what amount of participation is required.. thanks!

17 REPLIES 17

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Oh I didn't see those before. I just got the 25 reply badge. Cool!

carlaspapa

I dont have any badges but maybe this month? I'm trying!

JenL

@helenhelen  I've received community rewards, the more posts you bravo and get bravos for, as well as, accepted solutions is a starting point. The more you participate the more likely you'll earn rewards. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@helenhelen Re Badges for rank without rewards: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/highlight/t...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

justicebeans
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just entered my first contest on the weekend. It was pretty easy you just had to reply to the post about making the community better.

carlaspapa

Bonet   Until a few days ago I only came on here to enter the contests but being laid off and stuck in the house I thought I'd check it out a bit more. I'd like to win too!

@computergeek541 wrote:

@sunflowershine wrote:

@helenhelen Don't expect high, I had a month without any community rewards. It is not only counted on time as well as if the comment accepted as solution. Good luck! Welcome to PM.

I can't prove this, but I'm almost certain that time spent online here means nothing, other than those spending more time here are more likely to contribute more. Simply being here online all day and reading every message is not going to earn any rewards.

@helenhelen  That's true @sunflowershine is correct you cant just spend time here and expect a reward you have to participate in the community which requires you to spend time here. Come to learn for yourself....so you can manage your phone, account, data usage etc...read the help articles, latest topics, browse the different category boards like the rewards section and learn all about them. Search a topic or question in the search bar or post your own question in the appropriate board and once you get the answer...award the solution to that member. Reply, bravo posts you like, laugh or learn from....and along this journey as you gain knowledge to be able to handle your own account and plan you will be able to help others on the community and refer friends and family by explaining the plans offered, rewards, the online customer service, promotions and how much money your saving every month. Then you will probably earn $1 or $2 as a community reward and $1every month for every person you refer and they enter your referral code upon activation.

@sunflowershine wrote:

@helenhelen Don't expect high, I had a month without any community rewards. It is not only counted on time as well as if the comment accepted as solution. Good luck! Welcome to PM.

I can't prove this, but I'm almost certain that time spent online here means nothing, other than those spending more time here are more likely to contribute more. Simply being here online all day and reading every message is not going to earn any rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bonet 

Cruise through this category. On a somewhat frequent basis the company puts up a random draw "contest". The December one was wildly popular with a huge response.

Bonet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What contests? 

It takes a lot of time to score the Top% echelons worth more than a buck or two.

I suspect that spending that time towards getting Referrals would pay more each month, lol, and it would certainly pay more in the long run since the effort (that is, all the time invested into it) isn't reset back to zero every month.

@helenhelen wrote:

Yeah, I am not looking to be at the very top.. don't have time for it! But would not mind knocking a few dollars off my monthly phone bill!

While on the main "Community" page, scroll down 'til you get to the "Bravos Leaderboard" button, in the middle of the page, click on that, and then go to page 2, and scroll down to the usernames in the mid-late 40's numbers, and pass your pointer over any of the usernames to see a quick look at their profiles. In those profiles, if you pass your pointer over the left-most badge, if there is one, it should say "Feb. 2020 - Top xxx%". Among the usernames in there, you'll see a mixture of 25% & 50% rewards, and their standing on the Bravos Leaderboard will tell you APPROXIMATELY how many Bravos you'd need in a month to acquire some form of Community reward. The Bravos are, apparently, not the ONLY consideration for rewards, but those types of numbers can at least give you a ballpark target to aim at, to "knock a few dollars off" your monthly(30 days) bill.

@helenhelen  The best way to knock off $ from your bill is to tell your family and friends about PM and get them to use your referral code during activation. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

After first couple if months it will not take that much time to get 1-2. Especially if you stop by when it's not too busy:) it gets noisy here sometimes. 

The first couple if months you really spend most of the time reading and going through the community history. Even if you do have some background in telecom and customer service you always need some time to see'how it's done here'

Welcome to community and public mobile

helenhelen

Yeah, I am not looking to be at the very top.. don't have time for it! But would not mind knocking a few dollars off my monthly phone bill!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@helenhelen - its not worth the time just to get the rewards. The top reward is $15. You basically would do this only if you like helping people. Come back here and make a  post, 20 days a month, give a few bravos, enter contests. And you will make top 25 or at minimum top 50%.

Need Help? Let's chat.