cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Reward

Richardfromm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How does one receive the community reward. This phone account belongs to my son, who continues to assist the community by working part time at a local grocery store?

12 REPLIES 12

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Eliza5 

Congratulations on the reward. 🙂 

Happy to hear it

@Eliza5 keep doing what you're doing. giving Bravo's to posts that help the customer, can be just as good as posting. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new and wanted to let you know I have received for the second month in a row $1 community reward.

Since I have a little more time right now I many be able to help out a little more in solving issues as they arise.

Let me know...

@Eliza5

Congrats on the dollar.

Let you know what?

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new and wanted to let you know I received a $2 badge for April 2020.

Since I have a little more time right now I may be able to help out a little more in solving issues as they arise.

Let me know...

@Eliza5

fdrcamb519

@Richardfromm 

@Richardfromm wrote:

How does one receive the community reward. This phone account belongs to my son, who continues to assist the community by working part time at a local grocery store?

This is a great way to help fellow members, answer their concerns, its, not about, money or a par-time job, when some members here with top pay would make less than 5 cents an hour. ($20 month top pay.)  As mentioned by other members, join in help members, have fun. and enjoy a small thank you bonus from Public Mobile.

benfatto

@Richardfromm If your son does not have the time to participate here but you do, use his account email address for your Community account. Of course, assuming you have not yet joined PM.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Richardfromm awesome to hear your son is very active in your local community. And I totally understand how that could be confused with the Public Mobile community reward. Your son or you will have to be active in this forum assissting others and even just answering threads like this. If you are on here answering a few questions here and there the Public Mobile community reward explanation says you could expect 1 - 2$ reward. It is not guaranteed but it is possible.

Have a great weekend!

brettster99

@Richardfromm 

First let your son know I appreciate his hard work during this time.

Second. The community reward is for participating on these forums. Not for working in the community. Sorry for any confusion 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your son can participate in the forum by posting replies and answers to posts.  He should spend sometime reading over past posts and topics.  If he is try to save money then getting referrals would be faster.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Richardfromm wrote:

The Community Rewards are based on participation in Public Mobile's Community Forum.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Richardfromm hello in order to get community reward you must come on this form and participate by answering questions and so on it’s calculated on amount of bravos posts etc. no one knows exactly what the formula is It has nothing to do with outside community involvement

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Could you please thanks your son on our behalf @Richardfromm. However, the community reward isn't awarded that way.  It's given for your help here in the Public Mobile community.  

The Community Reward How Does It Work?

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $20 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times.The following table shows how Community Rewards are allocated:

rewards-5.png

Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.