Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Community Reward

just felt like it will hard to get all those reward

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I recently saw $2 community reward on my account. I'm on 90 day plan. Does it mean that I only get $2 every 90 days? Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!

@mikga wrote:

I recently saw $2 community reward on my account. I'm on 90 day plan. Does it mean that I only get $2 every 90 days? Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!

It means that your received a total of $2 during the current 90 day period. You may have received $1 for 2 different months, or you may have received the $2 for one individual month.  Community rewards are rewarded monthly based on community participation.  You do not get set amount every 90 days. Members must earn any reward each and every month.

Mayor / Maire

@mikga if on 90 day plan, you get 3 chances at community reward

They do NOT have to be same

It depends on which badge you earn each month

Mayor / Maire

Really like this community place people explain the way account holder want replies awesome place to get all answer
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Mayor / Maire

I'm so happy you find the community helpful.

Same here. I was wondering the same

sweet! 

Good morning!
I am new to Public so I apologize if this sounds naive (or stupid). But community rewards are NOT for contributions to the actual community in which you LIVE IN? It's for the virtual community of public mobile? Is that correct?
And the points you collect must be accumulated until you amass enough points to cover an ENTIRE month's bill?
So the 12 credits I have will just sit there until they grow, & I must STAY with public mobile long enough or earn enough points to cover an entire month's bill?
I appreciate any clarification you can provide.
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Your accumulated credits go towards your next bill. So if your bill was going to be $120 it will be $108 (for example)

And yes. Your participation in the forums is gets you community rewards. Replies marked as solutions, kudos, etc