cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Reward

They're trying their best to not leave us in the dark.
Mayor / Maire

Man this community just keeps on answering my questions before I even think about them. All you need is just read, and that's it. I love it so far

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been a bit since you posted this question, but for a circumstance like that I would contact pm on facebook or email customer support so they could look at your account manually and see what happened.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

To be perfectly honest, I did not read through this post so I don't know if this has already been answered.

I have checked on my account as my auto-pay went through a few days ago for the first time. I had earned some community reward dollars during the previous cycle however, my auto-pay did not take into account this reward. I looked at the icon that shows the total rewards I have accumulated and it shows rewards under both auto-pay as well as the community rewards. The auto-pay rewards were deducted from the total amount owing, but the community rewards were not.

Looking at my rewards/amount I will be paying on my future cycle, the auto-pay rewards again shows up, but does not account for the community rewards.

Not sure if it is supposed to apply to the past or future payment... Not really sure what is going on...

Hi there @zmawani

I took a look at your account and I can confirm that your Community and AutoPay rewards were applied to your account today before your automatic payment went through. The Community reward is applied right before a payment goes through, and it's applied to your account on the following billing cycle after you earned them. 

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions Smiley Happy

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Does anyone know after 90-day plan renews and community rewards resets zero does accumulation start right away or not until first of next month?

Mayor / Maire

@canucks4life depends when your renewal is

Community rewards always added about same time

So it is possible to populate very close to bill date

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@micro-g - just wanted to clarify, do you mean you were billed for the 2nd round of payments (assuming you're on the 90 day plan)?

The way i understand how public mobile works, is you pay in advance, ie. if you're on the 90 day plan you'd be paying on day 1 of 90 for full amount and reoccuring after every 90 days.

If you have a rewards credit, in the rewards tab they have an rough calculation of what you're next payment will look like incl. a deducted credit amount (if you have one).

Double check that tab to see if the rewards is still there?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@canucks4life

According to their rewards description:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

I believe the community rewards resets to zero for your personal account.  So for example, if you're on a 90 day plan, the rewards program will determine your activity based on the past 3 months.

They base this off a "Community Rank" in a couple catagories, Top 25%, 50%, as an example).  Using the table they provided, you'll get scored per month, and given the relative monthly reward tagged on your next reoccuring bill cycle.

Hope that helps!