cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Community Reward

Can anyone post a breakdown of the contributing factors and their weights? Just want to make sure all contributors are rewarded with good justification.

E.g. someone who posts randomly all the time should not deserve to get more rewards than someone who posts 2 posts which are chosen to be the Solutions!!

Mayor / Maire

@nnijo PM have a proprietary algorithm they use to figure out the monthly rankings for community rewards. They apparently don't publish the details to prevent people trying to game or manipulate the system. But rest assured that *helpful* folks are pretty consistently rewarded and it's not based just on volume of posts or bravos given or received.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
xhe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does any one know how your community account is bind to My PM account? If you did contributions in the community, how it will reflect to your account as I can't find any relationship between these two accounts. Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@xhe by your email address.  Hopefully you used the same one when registering for your account and for the community.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I like the community reward, keep us all involved.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes it is!!! That's why I switched to PM. Absolutely love the perks ad rewards!!!

I lovePM.  The carrier I was using charged me $70 a month for the plan I had and for the same plan with PM I'm only paying $40 a month!! That's a great savings  of $ 30!!!

Stat is a great incentive!!!! I love PM!!!!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is good to know. I was wondering how it was applied. I think I got a community reward once before.

I got the top 25% badge last week but i havent received any rewards from it. Anyone know how this works?