cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Oracle

Re: Community Reward


@z10user4 wrote:.

I'm not sure how much they want to focus on community participation from regular customers anymore.


Still PM's plan to have a helpful Community; rewards are still being paid out after all.

 

BTW: who would an example of an "irregular" customer? Robot wink


>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Reward


@Luddite wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:.

I'm not sure how much they want to focus on community participation from regular customers anymore.


Still PM's plan to have a helpful Community; rewards are still being paid out after all.

 

BTW: who would an example of an "irregular" customer? Robot wink


Yes. I don't like the term regular either but it is common parlance Smiley Happy I guess I meant not moderators or Oracles.

 

I intentionaly used the term "focus". Yes they paid out again and hopefully they'll keep it going but I think the focus is less now.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Reward

Hmmm, it works like a charm for me,  my credit card is billed for the post reward amount (40-2=38), plus GST.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Reward

Yes, currently rewards are not added as a credit until AFTER the bill cycle. Unfortunately, that means the card will still be charged, until the following month. At that time then the credit will be reflected with the amount owing and deducted. Hope this helps! 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Reward


@MistyParent wrote:

Yes, currently rewards are not added as a credit until AFTER the bill cycle. Unfortunately, that means the card will still be charged, until the following month. At that time then the credit will be reflected with the amount owing and deducted. Hope this helps! 


 @MistyParent 

Who is this in reply to?

 

Rewards get converted into Available Funds at renewal time. Then the renewal takes as much as it needs to renew. If there isn't enough then if autopay is set up then it will take the remainder from autopay. If autopay is not set up then the account goes into suspension.

 

Credits are just added to Available Funds. Then as above for consumption.

Re: Community Reward

@MistyParent, Community rewards show up between the 4th and 8th of the month typically, sometimes it falls outside those dates.  Community Rewards are processed monthly, and not per cycle (90- or 30-day).

 

Community rewards will sit until the next renewal.  For my last renewal, it was granted on the morning of my payment date and used on my renewal.

 

All other regular rewards (friend, autopay,, and loyalty) are displayed for your upcoming renewal and are applied towards discounts on your plan cost.

Oracle

Re: Community Reward


@z10user4 wrote:

@MistyParent wrote:

Yes, currently rewards are not added as a credit until AFTER the bill cycle. Unfortunately, that means the card will still be charged, until the following month. At that time then the credit will be reflected with the amount owing and deducted. Hope this helps! 


 @MistyParent 

Who is this in reply to?

 

Rewards get converted into Available Funds at renewal time. Then the renewal takes as much as it needs to renew. If there isn't enough then if autopay is set up then it will take the remainder from autopay. If autopay is not set up then the account goes into suspension.

 

Credits are just added to Available Funds. Then as above for consumption.


@z10user4 

Mistyparent was replying to micro-g's post dated... Apr.25, 2015 (2nd post of this topic).  Cat LOL

Oracle

Re: Community Reward


@MistyParent wrote:

Yes, currently rewards are not added as a credit until AFTER the bill cycle. Unfortunately, that means the card will still be charged, until the following month. At that time then the credit will be reflected with the amount owing and deducted. Hope this helps! 


@MistyParent 

Two tips:
1) It's a good idea to take a look at the date of the post to which you're replying. It could very well be outdated, and the information obsolete, or the problem long since solved. In this case, micro-g's issue occurred when the rewards program was in its early stages and things may have worked differently then to start out, as the next posts of that time suggest.


2) For clarity, it's good practice to either quote the message to which you're replying, or tag the author of that message (just like I've done with your name here). That way, people don't have to go hunting for or wonder whom you're talking to in a very long thread. That message you replied to was from 4 years ago which makes your reply hard to follow. (I was only able to determine this by clicking edit on your post and then hitting the quote button, which only moderators and oracles can do.)

 

To quote the message, click that big black "quote" button above the message box right after you click reply. Note: For users who have enabled Quick Reply on community settings, the quote button is only available if you click the regular "reply" button instead of "quick reply." Be sure to type your own text outside of the orange bar indicating the quoted message.

CT3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Reward

Depending on when you earned your rewards, for example, between the 1-6 of every month pm goes over your rewards and deducts them from your payment for that month. If, however, you earned your rewards in that period then your rewards will pay towards your next payment due date.

   I hope that this helps you out/answers your question?

from CT3

Oracle

Re: Community Reward


@CT3 wrote:

Depending on when you earned your rewards, for example, between the 1-6 of every month pm goes over your rewards and deducts them from your payment for that month. If, however, you earned your rewards in that period then your rewards will pay towards your next payment due date.

   I hope that this helps you out/answers your question?

from CT3


@CT3  You've replied to the same post by micro-g from 4 years ago.  See my previous post just before yours.  Those tips could be useful to you as well.