cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Reward

I have helped out too many people still no reply for my bonuses. ??

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@EnzioGo check your account details. If you got the reward for Febuary, it should have been applied already to your account in the rewards section.

Oracle

@Enzio wrote:

This is your first post?  Do you have another account that you have been using to help people?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Enzio wrote:

This is your first post?  Do you have another account that you have been using to help people?

@ShawnC13  LOL did you just catch a gamer in the act?  Or perhaps just someone with expectations waaaaay off the map.  Either way, good work.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Enzio wrote:

@ShawnC13  LOL did you just catch a gamer in the act?  Or perhaps just someone with expectations waaaaay off the map.  Either way, good work.

I actually have no clue.  They had only been registered minutes before that post.  So not sure what is going on there unless they figured if they referred people that is helping them and should receive additional community rewards.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

I actually have no clue.  They had only been registered minutes before that post.  So not sure what is going on there unless they figured if they referred people that is helping them and should receive additional community rewards.

@ShawnC13 indeed.  @Enzio would love to hear back from you about what help you've provided.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

To total then it'll work with you

A service provider is this good when the service they provide is fanaminal! Sticking with P.M. 4 L!

This is a great deal but they should outline the top 50, 25, ..etc % teirs of overall contribution of that period so you can try and reach the level of contribution you desire to fit ino that catergory.

Mayor / Maire

@patrachar8 wrote:

This is a great deal but they should outline the top 50, 25, ..etc % teirs of overall contribution of that period so you can try and reach the level of contribution you desire to fit ino that catergory.

They didn't do the Top Contributors this month for some unknown reason. They've dropped the bravos leaderboard off the main community page. The moderators are posting in the forum more than they used to when they're not so busy.

I'm not sure how much they want to focus on community participation from regular customers anymore.