cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: REFUND NOT GIVEN YET

@VERYANGRY  If you found a charge on your credit card from ebay, amazon, any other retailer what would you do would you go to their forum and attact them and demand a refund? 

If I were in your place, I would  contact my CC company and initiate a chargeback and report that your credit card number was stolen/hacked.  that is the most probable outcome if you are sure you or a family mamber did not use your credit card to initiate a purchase. 

Mayor / Maire

@VERYANGRY

This post is really nothing but trolling

It is easily verified through your post history that you ARE a client

Its not like Public pulled your credit card number out of thin air

You are a Koodo customer who was unable to complete a port who then melted down because issue was not fixed "immediately"

@VERYANGRY wrote:

I WANT FULL REFUND SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY. I NEVER USED YOUR SERVICE AND HOW YOU GOT MY VISA  STOLE $65 FROM MY VISA IS BEYOND ME. YOU HAVE FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED ME 64.96$ ON MY VISA.

PLEASE ISSUE IMMEDIATE REFUND TO ME, I CANT WAIT AND I AM BROKE

PHONE *#%^*%#*#*

MUKESH MURARKA

ACCOUNT 1000000#%^*#**

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Relax,take a breath, Shanti Shanti.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@VERYANGRY wrote:

I WANT FULL REFUND SENT TO ME IMMEDIATELY. I NEVER USED YOUR SERVICE AND HOW YOU GOT MY VISA  STOLE $65 FROM MY VISA IS BEYOND ME. YOU HAVE FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED ME 64.96$ ON MY VISA.

PLEASE ISSUE IMMEDIATE REFUND TO ME, I CANT WAIT AND I AM BROKE

PHONE *#%^*%#*#*

MUKESH MURARKA

ACCOUNT 1000000#%^*#**

Hi @VERYANGRY, sorry to hear of your troubles.  Is there any chance that someone in your family or living with you has "accidentally" used your credit card without you knowing?  A couple of my friends had this happen when their kids used the parent's credit card to buy something without the parent's consent.  One of them even signed up for Amazon Prime without knowing by accidentally pressing the sign up button and not reading the on-screen messages.

I hope you get your problem resolved quickly by sending a private message to the moderators.  Do remember that the moderators are employees of Public Mobile and that they may not be personally responsible for any of your troubles, but that they are willing to help and are very courteous people.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Reward

Sometimes the public mobile system it's not updated so what you do is to waiting for next months will be combining with your rewards 

This helped so much appreciate it Thanks!

Yes i believe so.

Atleast its the only logical explanation

Mayor / Maire

@Venkat547 wrote:

Yes i believe so.

Atleast its the only logical explanation

@Venkat547 what question are you answering here?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is awesome I don’t know any other company that does this so it’s nice 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It depends when you bill is it normally takes 30 days to come off so next bill it should come off